Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

pookaloo83

kandiekj100 said:
I've been thinking of doing this myself but afraid of looking crazy. I've done yarn twists but somehow this seems harder.

Yours looks really nice. What kind of hair did you use?

Bulk marley hair. I started to braid like 3/4 down then split in two then twisted. These were super fast to do. 8 hrs including a lunch break. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 4s using LHCF

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Missed playing in my hair...so i took down the twists and did a textured updo.

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
it seems i finally have enough length to have a decent wet bun without the stupid donut thing. i just did one twist on my wet ponytail and pinned it up.

cowashed with v05 strawberries and cream:lick:, then added some back in, a lil coconut oil, and ecostyler for the edges. simple and quick.

pookaloo83

Down on one side. Up on the other.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using LHCF

Attachments

• image-98285559.jpg
    image-98285559.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 134
  • image-2255855546.jpg
    image-2255855546.jpg
    353.5 KB · Views: 131

ManeStreet

2nd day with this bun. spray water on it or juices and berries every day and seal.

Attachments

• 20120614_105054.jpg
    20120614_105054.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 124
  • 20120614_105150.jpg
    20120614_105150.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 126

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
NappyNelle, I swear everytime I see your hair I push relaxing mine back another week. Off to stalk your fotki for your reg. Your hair looks so thick, lush, and shiny...great hair.

ManeStreet

Ashawn Arraine said:
Is that all your hair in that bun or is it a phony bun? Either way it s cute and looks natural.

yeah thats my own hair. I put it in a pony tail then braid the loose hair inti 2 braids & wrap each braid in opposite directions & tuck the ends in the ponytail holder.

Damaged but not out

Damaged but not out Why did he use cold water? Was he trying to torture you? Did you say anything. Yet another reason for me to continue to stay away from stylists.

virtuenow

That whole visit was a clusterfcuk. He has a home salon, the plumber couldn't fix the hot water. Instead of being honest and upfront, he lied and said it was a cold water process! Later on his bff accidentaly outed him.
I knew the potential hazards of going to an unknown stylist. i took the risk.