Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

Ogoma

@Ogoma Your 'fro is BEAUTIFUL! How many months/weeks of growth is that? I'm transitioning and feel like I could BC when my hair is your length. TIA

@Dayjoy Thank you!

Lots of weeks and months :lol:. I have some shrinkage and the front hair refuses to stand up so I need to figure that out. My last relaxer was September 2010 and I BCed June last year. Yesterday was my one year (fully) natural anniversary.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
SPAMMING AHEAD

Bantu Knot Out

Turned into this because I didn't like it + humidty

Old Braid Out (Ignore my face. I couldn't see :lol:)

Umi's BSL Locs

Carlton's APL Locs

Last edited:

whiteoleander91

stay at your best ♥
virtuenow ahhh I just squealed on the inside :) hearing that my hair looks longer makes me so happy muhahhahaa :D

But yeeeaaahh, my hair has been seeming longer to me lately. I've been taking MSM for about 4ish weeks (somewhat inconsistently), plus I've been taking a multivitamin (I wasn't before, been taking that for a few months). I wonder if that may be why?

Anakinsmomma

Here is some ratchet wackness to balance the thread :lol:

May I present my first attempt at flat twists in the front with the world's saddest little bunny tail in the back :sad:

Attachments

• image-4089089417.jpg
    image-4089089417.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 95
  • image-2338475260.jpg
    image-2338475260.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 94

khadicurls

Anakinsmomma said:
Here is some ratchet wackness to balance the thread :lol:

May I present my first attempt at flat twists in the front with the world's saddest little bunny tail in the back :sad:

I think the flat twists are cute. Mine tend to look like that when I do it without straightening my hair. Enjoy the milestone of having enough hair to make a ponytail. :yep: