Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

Mom23

Twist and curl that is a little frizzy from the rain...

Attachments

• Picture 124.jpg
    Picture 124.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 319
  • Picture 125.jpg
    Picture 125.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 296

Marhia

yarn braids a month and some change old chillen at the house working

Sent from my PG06100 using Long Hair Care Forum App

SilkySwag

Here's an update to my style posted earlier this week.

It did get Chaka Khan big but these winds in the DMV have been ferocious so I couldn't let it all hang out.

MzSwift

OMG Silky!! Looking at your pix now and the ones from June, it's evident that your hair has grown SO MUCH!! You look great, girl!

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
this has been me for the past few days.
not sure why i look so mad. :lol:

i got that small part shaved that small part a week ago.

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
I love this thread ... plus I'm getting some really good styling ideas from it. Therefore, I'm doin' tha bump.

This is how I'm wearing my hair today. I moisturized my hair really well last night then put it in 8 twists, and then made bantu knots out of those. This is the result:

Fine 4s

@Rocky91, you are gorgeous!

Now back to the hair....
My everyday ugly twist (at least 6 weeks old)....drum roll please.....
Pic taken about 1 1/2 -2 years ago.

Attachments

• The ugly twist.JPG
    The ugly twist.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 188

BostonMaria

My herr this morning while i was getting ready for work
Achieved by putting my hair in a bun overnight, removing the ponytail holder, and finger combing

Attachments

• IMG00622-20110224-0721.jpg
    IMG00622-20110224-0721.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 362

davisbr88

Today's hair: another overnight bun-out.

This will be my last day wearing this style since I am nervous about creating too much tension with the buns and the rubberbands (even oiled) causing some breakage). I think I am going to braid for a braid-out tomorrow.

davisbr88

Doing the bump!
I love this thread!
It has inspired me to include a Hair of the Day segment on my blog. Right now, it's just my hair, but I'd love to include others!
I hope more ladies will share, and I'm definitely going to be hitting some of you up for interviews on your Hair of the Day, so I hope some people will want to participate. :)

Prudent1

BostonMaria and davisbr88- I wish I could rock a 'bun out':cry3:. IMO, my hair looks all kinds of crazy when I take it down from my buns:spinning:. I wouldn't dare post a pic:nono:. I love the wave pattern and definition you ladies are able to achieve through them. **sighing** Oh well, I will live vicariously through the 2 of you:yep::giggle:.

davisbr88

Prudent1: What did you use when you bunned? I have to use a waterless product so that my hair doesn't revert and kink into the wave pattern. I used Donna Marie coconut glaze pomade on mine. And I just did a twist-out with similar results using Komaza Care coconut hair pudding.