Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

empressri

PoisedNPolished

I reinstalled my Kinky Straight hair and added a side bang this time.

Washed and put in a loose bun... I hope I have not already posted this pic LOL... I wear my sew in like this often!

Fine 4s

From my earlier thread....

NikStar....adorable!!!!!
Empressri...uhm, BLING!!!!!
All these pics are so yum.....

Attachments

• Side view.jpg
    Side view.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 276

Country gal

I rolled my hair last night hoping to let it air dry while I slept. Needless to say most of the rollers were thrown on the floor because I couldn't sleep on rollers. I tryed to blow dry it out like the Dominicans. I didn't get it as straight but it is very fluffy today.

ecadnacmc

just done twist. My hair is usually pulled in bun, but right now is in a scarf cuz I'm off today.

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

2sweetnsugarland

Here are my pics from today. I'm loving my natural hair. This is my first time adding a flower and I love how it turned out. I'll be experimenting more this weekend!! :yep:

Attachments

• front-0725.jpg
    front-0725.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 110
  • front-0726.jpg
    front-0726.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 110
  • side-0720.jpg
    side-0720.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 106
  • side-0723.jpg
    side-0723.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 100

NikStarrr

Wash-n-go with two twists in front. Only product used was Hot Six oil for a "bushier" look.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

kaytorry

Cowashed yesterday, bunning with Jane Carter Nourish and Shine and Curls blissful lenghts oil.

Attachments

• hair pic.jpg
    hair pic.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 119

anon123

This has not been an uncommon style for me this year, especially lately. shrunken twists. I love my Ficcares!

Fine 4s, I'm such a fan of your hair. Next time I blow out my hair, I'm trying the style in your siggy. I love it! Do you have a Fotki?

Last edited:

anon123

And the twist out today with a single Mei Fa (I have a pair of these). I realized I hadn't worn my hair sticks in a while, having been obsessed with the Ficcares.

Oh, and Jazzlyric, I love that razor edge cut! That is sharp, hot!

SheenaVee

OK, so I may be changing my mind about ecostyler gel!

I have a huge tub that I bought ages ago but didn't like, so I didn't use it. I hated it.

Anyway, I've run out of IC Fantasia and so I used the ecostyler yesterday for that wash and go I posted, and it turned out great! I think the key to using it for me, is not using a lot, coz yesterday I didn't use a lot of it.

So anyway, when I was going go sleep last night I put my hair into big twists. (I never usually do twistouts coz they don't turn out good) and when I woke up this morning and unraveled the twists and fluffed it out...

I LOVED IT! It turned out sooo good I had to take pics straight away.

Plus, my hair feels really soft and moisturised. I dunno what I did differently this time with the ecostyler but if it's gonna make my hair like this I wanna do it again!

Here's the pics: