Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

GoodMernin

Thought I would try some puffs without having to comb through my hair (because I can't-lol) and they came out really good. :grin:

Attachments

• puffs1.jpeg
    puffs1.jpeg
    43.5 KB · Views: 76
  • puffs2.jpeg
    puffs2.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 76
  • puffs3.jpeg
    puffs3.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 76

LStreeter

I bc'd a week before Christmas. I love that I finally did it, but I'm now stuck with figuring out what to do with this 'new' hair.

Attachments

• 20111227_171825.jpg
    20111227_171825.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 97

coyacoy

playing around w/updo's .......

Attachments

• front up do.jpg
    front up do.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1669.JPG
    IMG_1669.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 71

winona

Scalp was itchy so I decided to do my hair. This is the result of henna, moisture conditioner, ASIAN leave in and ceramide oil blend;).

I pinned up the back with a simplistic design comb because I got paranoid that it was touching my collar lmbo

winona

[USER=9573 said:
napbella[/USER];14931807]winona--lovely juicy twists!

Thanks because my hair is fine I had to use way more hair than I have done in the past. Sometimes I wish I had super thick hair like I see on here :spinning: but then I snap back to reality and understand that I wouldn't know what the heck to do with all that hair:)

ChristmasCarol

DD#2 wanted in on the braided bun-fun, so here's hers on blowdried hair. Her hair is parted to one side in the front - she doesn't like middle parts.
I got carried away and made it a lil' too fancy for her tastes, though. :lachen:

Last edited:

Geminigirl

DD#2 wanted in on the braided bun-fun, so here's hers on blowdried hair. Her hair is parted to one side in the front - she doesn't like middle parts.
I got carried away and made it a lil' too fancy for her tastes, though. :lachen:

That is so pretty and soft looking I love it.

Victoria44

Christmas eve braidout...i really need to start learning how to do funner styles:

top:

side:

back:

puff pulled really far back (i was happy I could pull the band back so far without my puff looking too tiny):

qchelle

Ok, so I straightened my hair 2wks ago and had it straight all last week. Btw, I love this thread :grin:

It got straighter than I expected

Almost done. It's grown so much since I BC'd! (Don't mind the face lol)

I did a bantu knot-out that I really liked

And here's the side. You can see my color!...a little bit

And then it fell and I didn't bother to knot it again. So I did a sloppy ponytail

And the side

I'm so excited cuz this is the longest my hair has ever been IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! :lol: that is such a shame lol.

SummerSolstice

My new unit. its brazilian body wave, i cut the bangs... it still needs to be layered.

this is me exactly now

this is me before i got dressed this morning... ugh

manter26

I'm wigging it through 2012. I've worn my Tammy wig out a couple times. I flat ironed and flat twisted my leaveout and loved the way it turned out. I'll probably use heat a few times next year for special events only.

:lol: I got carried away with taking pics. there are a few more in my fotki (see profile).

Last edited:

crlsweetie912

I'm wigging it through 2012. I've worn my Tammy wig out a couple times. I flat ironed and flat twisted my leaveout and loved the way it turned out. I'll probably use heat a few times next year for special events only.

:lol: I got carried away with taking pics. there are a few more in my fotki (see profile).
OMG That's a wig......off to shop for Tammy.....it looks AMAZING!!!!!