excellent conditioners which offers sslippees for

Nanyanika

texturized heads.......I'm having some difficulty finding good moisturising conditioners which gives lots of slip and leaves my hair soft, after rinsing it out, i'm not sure if this is because my hair is texturized and still maintains a lot of natural curl pattern, plus i still have some underprocessed areas.

When i try the same conditioners on my friends daughter's hair who is fully relaxed with only slight waves her hair is feels more softer, smoother and shinier than mine. Someone please help me out which would you recommend for texturized hair. I used keracare, joico, Elasta, their ok but i want bigger and better ones.

chanou

I don't have texturized hair but I have about 6 months of new growth- I get slip when I use Creme of Nature conditionner-

Nanyanika

[ QUOTE ]
chanou said:
I don't have texturized hair but I have about 6 months of new growth- I get slip when I use Creme of Nature conditionner-

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks
never heard of that. i'd have to look out for this product. Any more responses please

Leslie_C

Also, as far as a leave in, I just fell in love with Pantene Detangler lightweight conditioner. Im telling u, my hair has never been easier to comb than with this stuff. This is DEFINITELY A KEEPER!

My hair is basically texturixed too, with a lot of underprocessed hair mixed in. Now, as a disclaimer u do have about 3 more heads of hair than me, but my hair is very tangly(new word) and this stuff made combing through a breeze and also added some softness I didnt see before.

Leslie_C

I take that back, I said u had 3 more heads of hair, but after taking another look at your album, Ill go with 5!
lol

Tai

I am loving Kenra MC, Sebastian Laminates, and Salerm Wheat Germ treatment conditioner for slip.
I'm texturized and I'm on week 15 (I miscounted before). Those are the only conditioners that are giving me real slip right now.

Nanyanika

[ QUOTE ]
Leslie_C said:
I take that back, I said u had 3 more heads of hair, but after taking another look at your album, Ill go with 5!
lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop making me laugh
....I want 10 more heads seriously, i love having thick hair. So you really swear by pantene detangler, awight then i'm going shopping this week.

Nanyanika

[ QUOTE ]
Tai said:
I am loving Kenra MC, Sebastian Laminates, and Salerm Wheat Germ treatment conditioner for slip.
I'm texturized and I'm on week 15 (I miscounted before). Those are the only conditioners that are giving me real slip right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard so much about these products.. and they are no where to be found in London this makes me really
Its costly having to ship from America all time. Thanks for your suggestions....

Tai

No Sebastian in London? Are you kidding me? I always thought they were a European company out of Germany.....

Nanyanika

[ QUOTE ]
Leslie_C said:
Den, now THATS what I call a head of hair u have there!
let me know if u try it and like it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the compliments, I'll defintely keep you posted, it should be pretty easy finding the pantene products, they sell a lot of it in stores over here.

lydc

You can always try the Daily Defense Conditioner by Clairol. That provides major slip for me.

carrie

I am liking Got 2 B's emergency treatment. It has soy protein in it. I have 4a/b hair that hasn't been relaxed in 3 months (and then it was just enough so I could comb it).

butta

[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:
Garnier Fructis 3 Min Mask gives pretty good slip.

[/ QUOTE ]

DEFINATELY. this stuff works miracles and smells good while doing it.

wow girl. thats some beautiful thick hair. I thought I had thick hair but after seeing that...... gasph! Im bumping this for you b/c i somewhat know how that feels( but not as much as you know) to not be able to have nearly enough softness, moisture, and slip for all of that.