Extensions Plus/Bronx Beauty Supply

A

AmilLion

Hi there -

I haven't been on the board in ages so hello to all who still remember me lol.

But anyway, as always, when I have questions about hair, this is my first and last stop!!! :)

I recently purchased hair from Bronx Beauty Supply and though I feel that it is of better quality than Lugos and Adorables, I'm sure it has all the "chemically" stuff on it. How do I remove the "chemically" off the "hair fiber."

Also, what type of hair is this Bronx Beauty Supply? I can tell this isn't 100% human hair....some of the fibers look like wire. I purchased 70/30 Spanish Wave/Yak.

My hair from Extensions Plus look like it's the real deal 100%. Should I pre-treat extensions plus hair as well?

A

AmilLion

I forgot to add, I do not wear a full or half head weave. I wear 2 to 3 tracks.

bLackButtaFly

Where is Bronx Beauty Supply located? I live in the BX on Fordham Rd, and I want to hit this place up if it's better then Lugos.

On topic, you can do an ACV rinse on it over night, and then rinse with water I believe and get the chemicals out. You can do a forum search for it, i believe a few of the ladies do this to prepare the weave hair.

cutebajangirl

Hey, I remember you !
\I think they mix it with some kind of Organic fiber (Lugo's and Adorables do the same thing). It is located on Westchester Ave right past that circle in Parkchester.

natieya

Hi there -

I haven't been on the board in ages so hello to all who still remember me lol.

But anyway, as always, when I have questions about hair, this is my first and last stop!!! :)

I recently purchased hair from Bronx Beauty Supply and though I feel that it is of better quality than Lugos and Adorables, I'm sure it has all the "chemically" stuff on it. How do I remove the "chemically" off the "hair fiber."

Also, what type of hair is this Bronx Beauty Supply? I can tell this isn't 100% human hair....some of the fibers look like wire. I purchased 70/30 Spanish Wave/Yak.

My hair from Extensions Plus look like it's the real deal 100%. Should I pre-treat extensions plus hair as well?

Hi,

May I ask how much your hair cost? Is it the relaxed kind that behaves like my own hair would (i.e. swelling when wet and stuff)? I have a buddy who lives in NY and if the price is right, I'd PayPal her the money to get me some and ship it here to Texas. :grin:

Thanks!

~Nat

glamazon386

Hey, I remember you !
\I think they mix it with some kind of Organic fiber (Lugo's and Adorables do the same thing). It is located on Westchester Ave right past that circle in Parkchester.

It's Yak hair. Like the animal. They use it as filler hair. All the BSS brands do it too. That's why straight hair is called Yaki.

I don't think you need to treat the Extensions Plus hair. It's better quality (and Virgin hair) so I'm sure they took care of all of that for you.