Metro Beauty Supply-Online shop

Has anyone ever purchased anything from Metro online beauty supply store? Did you have any problems with them??
Im getting ready to order Salerm 21 and this seems to be the only place I can get it online.
Something about this site looks kinda....shall I say bootleg. :scratchch

Thanks in advance

i ordered salerm superactivo, wgm, and alfaparf serum from metrobeauty.com... they ship really fast. try searching the vendor forum, there are several reviews of that website there.
HTH

ONEBLESSEDRN said:
Has anyone ever purchased anything from Metro online beauty supply store? Did you have any problems with them??
Im getting ready to order Salerm 21 and this seems to be the only place I can get it online.
Something about this site looks kinda....shall I say bootleg. :scratchch

Thanks in advance

Do any of your BSS have it? Duane Reade, Rite Aid, Walgreens?
Maybe try those places instead of online...

I am shocked that in DC area you aren't able to find it. But you might have some success on eBay.com. Several ladies purchased from this one seller world of cultures and had a pleasant experience.

I have ordered from metrobeauty.com several times with no problems, they ship quick, and have good customer service. As for them being bootleg I think they are more credible than say sheldeez. They also offer a low price guarantee (which I've often taken advantage of) if you find a lower price of a product you order on the net, they will beat that price!

I've ordered from Metro Beauty Supply in the past. I didn't have any problems at all with them. I got great service.

I had some problems with them...I ordered a product from them that was not in stock but they still charged me for it anyway. I had to call my credit card company to remove the charge because it was fraudulent. It was rude that they charged me for something that they did not even have available and I waited 1 full month and still nothing was available.
I won't be shopping there again.

I've ordered from them before, they ship stuff fast. I would definitely use them again is I were not on my personal PJ lockdown :ohwell:

Back