Famous Hair

nesha24

If you could have any celebrities hair (or any woman's hair you admire) who would you choose and why?
My choice is Aaliyah.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I admire a lot of celeb hair. But right now I'm stalking Jada Pinkett's hair. Whether it's straight, curly or a fuzzy pouf--it always looks good to me.

MonaLisa

Co-signing on Sister Jada's hair. Essence Atkins from UPN's "Half and Half." Robinne Lee "Deliver Us From Eva." I like that almost/bsl hair.

Also, always loved Nia Long and Malinda Williams' hair. Very healthy looking and shiny.

nfynit_812

[ QUOTE ]
nesha24 said:
If you could have any celebrities hair (or any woman's hair you admire) who would you choose and why?
My choice is Aaliyah.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/clap.gif Kelis /images/graemlins/grin.gif I love her crazy hair /images/graemlins/clap.gif

luv04

aaliyah's i loved her thickness and the length .
kenya moore
amerie in the video why dont we fall in love it looked so pretty.and chilli in when it was straight and tlc first started.

CarefreeinChicago

Jada /images/graemlins/smile.gif:) Rachel True upn's Half & Half Alica Keys Nia long Kelis Oprah Evangline? from One Life to live

BrEE

tatiana ali.

during the fresh prince days her hair was banging. it was long and fullll of body and loose curls. now it's shoulder length and too straight.

songbyrd517

I LOVE Sade's hair /images/graemlins/love.gif (hence the avatar). Her hair is my hair #1 inspiration. I also love Vanessa William's hair (#2) and Wanakee Pugh's hair. All of their hair is bangin'! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
[ QUOTE ]
songbyrd517 said:
I LOVE Sade's hair /images/graemlins/love.gif (hence the avatar). Her hair is my hair #1 inspiration. I also love Vanessa William's hair (#2) and Wanakee Pugh's hair. All of their hair is bangin'! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I love Sade!! Man, she is awesome in concert..and she does have awesome hair!!! She's 2nd to Rush in my book!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Oh my! I have a lot of celebs on my mind...

My top three would be:
Jada Pinkett
Aaliyah
Rachel True

The reason is because they all have beautiful natural hair.

Miss_Jetsetter

I'd say Amerie, Keisha Knight Pulliam or even that chick who was in P-Diddy's video back in the day. Remember the song that he had w/ R.Kelly? It went something like, 'He don't understand you like I dooo'. Now that chicks hair was bangin...

Cleo

[ QUOTE ]
curlybun said:
I like kenya moores hair /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto! /images/graemlins/blush.gif ...Not too hard to figure that one out /images/graemlins/wink.gif

BrEE

[ QUOTE ]
Miss_Jetsetter said:
I'd say Amerie, Keisha Knight Pulliam or even that chick who was in P-Diddy's video back in the day. Remember the song that he had w/ R.Kelly? It went something like, 'He don't understand you like I dooo'. Now that chicks hair was bangin...

[/ QUOTE ]

YESS, i know who you're talking about. she had beautiful hair and was very pretty.that song was one of my favorties back then.
he dont understand you like i do. no he dont, ne he dont, and he'll never make love to you like i do sooo give it to meeee. cause i could show you bout the real love and i could promise everything that i do is just to satisfy you. i got too much time on my hands. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif