Fantasia IC Hair Polisher vs. No Frizz Serum

daviine

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone has used both of these products. What really is the difference between the two. How do you know when to use what?

Thanks.

Paris Belle

Yeah, so did I.

I use the Fantasia IC Hair Polisher. It guarantees more than combatting frizz. It also coats the hair shaft to sort of "condition" it.

The back of the bottle says that it restores shine, fills, seals, resurfaces and smooths the hair shaft and that it also moisturizes and mends slit ends. I don't know if it does all of this, but I like it.

daviine

i always though they were the same thing but Fantasia makes BOTH products. One comes in ahuge bottle and the other come is a tiny bottle. I have the hair polisher but am curious about the serum. I dont think the serum claims to moisturize though.

I don't know.....

Lindy

How do you guys use this product (the Hair Polisher)? Is it mainly just to add shine after styling the hair?? I have a sample size that I've tried a couple of times but I didn't notice it doing anything great for my hair, I must admit...

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I think they are pulling a "Pantene" on us. Judging by the ingredients, they seem pretty similar. I bought the Polisher because "Frizz Buster" sounds silly and the picture of the poufy haired woman with the red line across her face looks like a kiddie cartoon...

Polisher Ingredients:
Cyclomethicone , Dimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Aloe Extract , Benzophenone-3 , Fragrance

Frizz Buster Ingredients:
Cyclomethicone , Dimethicone , Trimethylsilylamodimethicone , Benzophenone-3 , Fragrance

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I still have a bottle from when I was fully relaxed. I only use it as a shine enhancer on dry hair a little on my damp ends to keep them from frizzing while air-drying. I followed the directions once and put 5 drops all over my damp hair and ended up with a greasy, sticky mess!

Allandra

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
sassygirl125 said:
I think they are pulling a "Pantene" on us.

[/ QUOTE ]
D I T T O ! Sassy, you read my mind.

Paris Belle

I use the Polisher to get a smoother rollerset and to combat frizz. I like it because you can use it on both wet and dry hair. And my hair tends to frizz a lot but since using it and using better shampoos and conditioners I've had less frizz I must say.

Paris Belle

I'm not surprised. So many companies do this. They add 1 more ingredient and market it as something different.

In this case, maybe the aloe is where they get the "conditions the hair shaft" from.

I've always used it as a "serum" anyway. I never really used it as a moisturizer or conditioner.