Fashion Week's Natural Hair Moments That Made Us Shout For Joy

I was about ready to post the picture of the woman in the first picture (Maria Borges) because she is so, so pretty but as I scrolled down there were just too many gorgeous women to cut and paste :lol: That's a good looking lot right there.

Thanks @almond eyes

Very beautiful! I don't usually read the comments on these articles, but I scrolled on this one. I really love this post.

Jackie Rawlings
Time and beauity. As a child of the 50's black was called ugly and evil with insults. Grandparts said be proud of who you are. Hair was made fun of as some tried to look like others no natural. Movies had such beatful white lades as the Qween of Egypt. 2rd grade a young white teacher heard kids making fun of me about my hair and color. He told me the next day to stay in my set during break. He said he went to Egypt while in college and showed me pictures of his tour. One was a picture of Queen Cleopatra. I saw wow she is pretty but black and in the movie the Queen is white. He said the real Queen was black and she was the most beatiful woman in the world and so are you. I changed forever that day because the haters and racist were wrong. Of course my Dad alway said I was pretty but now I was said to look like a real Queen. Well 63 years later the World sees again how beatuiful Black Women are as the circle of life.

Back