Fast from wrong thinking day 24

Prudent1

Revolution Day 24: "You can't be happy all the time."
Today we're fasting from the thought that says, "You can't be happy all the time." This is a real doozy. This kind of thinking leads to being unhappy MOST of the time.
Let's CHANGE IT TODAY:
1. True happiness comes from true connection. When we are connected with God, we are satisfied. Nothing else will satisfy completely. (Song of Solomon 1:7, and 3:4)
2. Give up thinking that as soon as your happy, it’s going to be taken away or something is going to interrupt it. Let go of negative expectations TODAY. God never takes back the happiness He gives. (Romans 11:29)
3. It is a decision today. Choose life; prosperity (Deut. 30:19). It’s a choice. Silence the thought that your happiness depends on anything else. It comes from within.
4. You are NOW IN God’s presence. If you are born again, you are washed by Jesus’ blood, ushering you into the presence of God. (Hebrews 10:19) AND:
5. In His presence is fullness of joy! Fill your mind and consciousness with this fact: I am in God’s presence, where all joy and happiness dwell! (Psalm 16:11)
6. Depression and unhappiness come from a sense of powerlessness. You have the power to pray and receive the answer—this sense of power brings joy. (John 16:23)
THINK IT & SAY IT:
The joy and happiness of God are in me. I am in the presence of God through the blood of Jesus and therefore I experience fullness of joy. I have power over life’s circumstances. They do not have power over me. I have the power to ask AND receive, in Jesus’ Name!