February 2010....What did you buy??? (Hair Care Edition)

Avocados (will be blending them tonight with eggs and honey for conditioner)
Brush dryer with attachment (my braider has BANNED me unless I agree to semi straighten my hair before next install)
Chi Silk Infusion to 'straighten' hair with dryer
Reupped Sally Beauty Card

Hmmm lets see...
2 AO HSR conditioners
2 yes to carrots masks
Mill creek Biotin shampoo
a liter of Kenra MC from the Trade secrets sale
Joico Moisture Recovery Balm
Joico KPAK
Wheat Germ Oil to add to DCs
Avocado Oil
Mizani H20 Night cream
4 packs of Flexirods
Organix Shea butter shampoo and conditoner
2 bottles of Lacio Lacio
Vo5 Clarifying Conditioner
Burts Bees Preshampoo treatment
I think thats all for now! LOL

Darcy's Botanicals: MV Styling Creme, Organic Coconut Butter Styling Pomade, Coconut Cupuacu Butter Pomade

Bee Mine: Bee Hold Curly Butter, Deja's Hair Milk, Strawberry/Kiwi Serum with Sulfur

Komaza Care: Komaza Scalp Conditioner

Afroveda: Totally Twisted Ginger Almond Butter

Sams247: Lavender JBCO

Beja-Flor Naturals: Cocoa Mango Buttercream, Hemp Buttercream, Pearberry Cold Processed Organic Soap

Chagrin Valley: Samples of shampooo bars (Ayurvedic, Babassu & Marsh Mallow, Coconut Milk, & Olive Babassu)

Last edited:
Yes to Carrots shampoo, conditioner & "6" hair and scalp mask. Yes to cucumbers shampoo & conditioner. Garnier 3 minute undo & nutrient spray, sesame oil, nexxus ensure. Still searching for unrefined avocado oil.

Four travel-size plastic bottles to carry products in my purse and a hair drainer for my tub. :yep:

Last edited:
Frederic Fekkai Rx Protein Restorative Mask
Renpure Organics My Pretty Hair is Parched Moisturizing conditioner
Spiral Solutions Deeply Decadent hair Treatmetn

Darcy's Botanicals: MV Styling Creme, Organic Coconut Butter Styling Pomade, Coconut Cupuacu Butter Pomade

Bee Mine: Bee Hold Curly Butter, Deja's Hair Milk, Strawberry/Kiwi Serum with Sulfur

Komaza Care: Komaza Scalp Conditioner

Afroveda: Totally Twisted Ginger Almond Butter

Sams247: Lavender JBCO

Beja-Flor Naturals: Cocoa Mango Buttercream, Hemp Buttercream, Pearberry Cold Processed Organic Soap

Chagrin Valley: Samples of shampooo bars (Ayurvedic, Babassu & Marsh Mallow, Coconut Milk, & Olive Babassu)

I've been eyeing her products for so long! Does she usually have a Valentine's Day sale?

Chi straight guard
some goodies combs
Suave Sheasomething or another..the one they compare to Aveda.. and I think that's all i'ma buy for feb.. (yea right:lachen:)

I bought:

1--WEN 16oz Cucumber and Aloe (I am now on auto-delivery)
4--WEN 2oz Sweet Almond Mint ReMoist Masques
I had purchased the WEN Cucumber and Aloe Hair Oil, but the sent a WEN Sweet Almond Mint Texture Balm instead. I went and read reviews, so I will try it. If I don't like it, I send it back.

February has only been here for a few days and I bought:

Aveeno Leave-in Conditioner (don't like it)
Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in (hoping that I like it)

I bought 2 packs of 120 ct PhytoSpecific Cap E'nergy Hair & Nails Supplements and 7 lbs of Diatomaceous Earth. I can't wait to see how they work for my hair.

I didn't get too much...

- a couple bottles of V05 Moisture Milk
- ORS Hair mayo and replenishing pak
- Denman brush (D31)
- unrefined shea butter
- sweet almond oil
-a few travel sized spray bottles

Organix Tea Tree Shampoo, Organix Moisturizing Mango Pomengranate Conditioner. Organix Anti-Breakage Coconut Milk Shine Serum.All total, I only spent $23.00.

I've been eyeing her products for so long! Does she usually have a Valentine's Day sale?

I'm not sure, this is my first time buying from her. If she does have one I'll be mad lol. I just bought my stuff last week.

Today I bought a small bottle of Silicon Mix to try out and see if I like it. If I do, I'll go back and purchase a larger jar.

Back