Finacial Breakthrough (Very Long)

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
There have been so many postings lately here about financial problems and needing breakthough, I just wanted all of us to come together as one and tell the devil that he doesn't have any power here.

Ladies, remember that God doesn't intend for his children to be poor. For He states that He will bless us and pour a blessing that we would not be able to receive. I know right now even as I drive the blessing that He blessed me with two weeks ago I am now sitting here doubting that He will make a way for me to pay for it - because it is not happing in my time I am doubting. We have to stop doubting God, He is our provider - our Jehovah - Jirah. He is our all and all.

Ladies it has always been the ladies of the community that contines to have faith in the Lord even when it doesn't look like we should - that is way the devil attacks us first, but if we stand firm, stand together united not just with our families but with each other declaring that " no weapon formed against shall prosper, breakthoughts will come, blessings will be poured out.

I know that I am guilty of doubting for just that moment but remember the Lord stated in Matthews that if you have the faith of a mustard seed you can tell the mountain to move and it will move and then he goes on to remind us in Matthews 6 that is the Father will clothe the grass and the flower and the birds why are we worrying aboaut what we will eat what we will drink and live our Father knows what we need and he will provide it, but we have to stop takikng our problems back from him and us trying to solve them ourselves.

Get ready Get ready Get ready Ladies. The Lord has promised to give us a land filled with milk and honey but first we must go thought our wilderness experience to get to the promise land just like the Isralites, let's not be like them - as they questioned God and asked why me and refused to trust him. The reason they were in the wilderness for so long is because the didn't trust the Father. I know that I'm guilty of that and until I have truly surrendered my self to the Lord will I get to the promise land with milk and honey, will I be able to have enought not to have want I want but to be albe to be a blessing to further the Kingdom of God.

I guess the whole point of the post is to say don't give up, continue to fast, pray and if necessary lie on your face to the Lord and cry until your breakthought comes and it will come and you will know that it's no one but God when it come in.

Thank you Lord for your blessing the ones now and the ones to come the ones we can't see. Lord let us contiune to stand on you and your word even as we go through because the key word is througt we don't stay in the sitution always JOY comes in the morning. Lord we love you and we worship you in all things. Ame

ClassicChic

Thank you for this thread. I am one who needs a financial blessing right now. You are so right! We must have faith that He will provide for us. I know that I must focus on the blessing that I have instead of what i think I am lacking.

BlkHoneyLuv2U

I am in total agreement with the both of you. I have to keep reminding myself not my time but His time is the right time. Those breakthroughs are on te way. We just have to hold on. Thanks LadyR for this thread, it served as a reminder to me that all is not always as it seems.

andreab

Hallelujah. Glory to God. Bless you Lady R.

I love you Lord. I trust you with every situation every concern that I have whether it be about my car, daycare, my relationships, and my duties as a mother and care provider. I love you Jesus. Please forgive me the words that came out of my mouth questioned why you allowed this car accident to happen please forgive me for my doubts for you have shown me this is a blessing waiting to happen if I just trust in you and praise you through all my troubles. I love you Jesus you are great.

Amen

I believe that every time I hear, read the words “No weapon formed against us will prosper" he is talking to me because in this season I said that the only weapons are guns and knives. The devil has used words and cars as weapons against me.

I am humbled.

I pray that everyone is Blessed with good health, increase in finances, prosperity, all your needs are met and that your faith has reached a point that you can sit back after you have done everything you can you give it to God with unshakable faith that everything will come to pass in your faith in his time. Amen. I love you Jesus. Glory Glory Glory to God.

webby

Think Slim
Amen! Thank you for this thread LadyR.

I feel so blessed every day and need to be reminded of that on occasion.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
God is so good if we just let him be God.

I found two scriptures this week that I think will be a blessing. Deut chapter 8 and Joshua 1: 3-9, both of them the Lord is saying you do what I want you to do and I got this, stop worrying. Read them and be blessed.

ryanshope

Hello Ladies,

At the church I attend, VCCI, Pastor Brewington is constantly preaching how GOD wants to bless his children and how we as Christians should be rich, spiritualty and financial. I am a living witness that GOD is a way maker, provider and shows no respect of person. Last summer, I was praying and reaching out for the Lord to bless me in my finances so that I could afford a home and help my mother more....well I went from laid off, to making double my salary in last than six months...now mind you, I am still in college, 26 and african-american...but GOD is awesome and when we believe in his word, and start being obedient...his love is incredible. I need to go pay my tithes right now..god bless you ladies..

Country gal

sweetness0099 said:
Hello Ladies,

At the church I attend, VCCI, Pastor Brewington is constantly preaching how GOD wants to bless his children and how we as Christians should be rich, spiritualty and financial. I am a living witness that GOD is a way maker, provider and shows no respect of person. Last summer, I was praying and reaching out for the Lord to bless me in my finances so that I could afford a home and help my mother more....well I went from laid off, to making double my salary in last than six months...now mind you, I am still in college, 26 and african-american...but GOD is awesome and when we believe in his word, and start being obedient...his love is incredible. I need to go pay my tithes right now..god bless you ladies..

Thanks for the Tesitmony.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
This was laid on my heart this morning. I will be doing this for 30 days. I don't know what the outcome will be but I will be obedient. What I heard this morning was to pick on scripture on blessings and read it for 30 days everyday. Let it get deep into your spirit and see God work. The scripture I am using is Joshua 1 but especially 1:9

good2uuuu

Praise the Lrod! I must learn to be patient and remember that God will do things in His own time, not mine. Thanks for this thread! Be blessed Everyone!

JOI

LadyR said:
God is so good if we just let him be God.

I found two scriptures this week that I think will be a blessing. Deut chapter 8 and Joshua 1: 3-9, both of them the Lord is saying you do what I want you to do and I got this, stop worrying. Read them and be blessed.

Thank you, thank you, For those scriptures I feel a whole lot better, God bless:)

cocoberry10

LadyR said:
There have been so many postings lately here about financial problems and needing breakthough, I just wanted all of us to come together as one and tell the devil that he doesn't have any power here.

Ladies, remember that God doesn't intend for his children to be poor. For He states that He will bless us and pour a blessing that we would not be able to receive. I know right now even as I drive the blessing that He blessed me with two weeks ago I am now sitting here doubting that He will make a way for me to pay for it - because it is not happing in my time I am doubting. We have to stop doubting God, He is our provider - our Jehovah - Jirah. He is our all and all.

Ladies it has always been the ladies of the community that contines to have faith in the Lord even when it doesn't look like we should - that is way the devil attacks us first, but if we stand firm, stand together united not just with our families but with each other declaring that " no weapon formed against shall prosper, breakthoughts will come, blessings will be poured out.

I know that I am guilty of doubting for just that moment but remember the Lord stated in Matthews that if you have the faith of a mustard seed you can tell the mountain to move and it will move and then he goes on to remind us in Matthews 6 that is the Father will clothe the grass and the flower and the birds why are we worrying aboaut what we will eat what we will drink and live our Father knows what we need and he will provide it, but we have to stop takikng our problems back from him and us trying to solve them ourselves.

Get ready Get ready Get ready Ladies. The Lord has promised to give us a land filled with milk and honey but first we must go thought our wilderness experience to get to the promise land just like the Isralites, let's not be like them - as they questioned God and asked why me and refused to trust him. The reason they were in the wilderness for so long is because the didn't trust the Father. I know that I'm guilty of that and until I have truly surrendered my self to the Lord will I get to the promise land with milk and honey, will I be able to have enought not to have want I want but to be albe to be a blessing to further the Kingdom of God.

I guess the whole point of the post is to say don't give up, continue to fast, pray and if necessary lie on your face to the Lord and cry until your breakthought comes and it will come and you will know that it's no one but God when it come in.

Thank you Lord for your blessing the ones now and the ones to come the ones we can't see. Lord let us contiune to stand on you and your word even as we go through because the key word is througt we don't stay in the sitution always JOY comes in the morning. Lord we love you and we worship you in all things. Ame

I just found this and needed to say it again. Amen and Amen!

The Lord has been showing me my "hard ways" lately. For example, last night, I got a flat tire. It's funny b/c I had recently posted the thread about not wanting to get married, and how I had no desire at this time, and felt like with God, I needed no man.

But it's interesting that this is the 2nd flat tire I've gotten in less than 2 months. Both times, nice men showed up and helped me. I was lucky to have a great dad, so I know there are good guys out there. But I was starting to feel like I didn't need anyone with God, and He's shown me that even though He's always with us, He does want me to learn to rely on others outside my family more.

I also think He is trying to bring blessings in my life that will allow me to get a new car ;) . A week ago, the light inside the car blew out, and little things are starting to go wrong with the car, even though it's only a few years old, it's a good foreign car, and I've taken good care of it! I am going to trust Him more!

Last edited:

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Thanks for bringing this post back up. I needed to hear those words right now. We have to remember that God is blessing though the bad and the good, not just what we can see but what we can't see.

cocoberry10

LadyR said:
Thanks for bringing this post back up. I needed to hear those words right now. We have to remember that God is blessing though the bad and the good, not just what we can see but what we can't see.

I couldn't agree with you more :)

azul11

I needed to read this. Right now I am not where I want to be in all sense of the word. I know that things are going to work out. It is hard though because people are telling you to face "reality" but reality is harsh and discouraging and leads one to panic and lose faith.

I'm trying to talk myself into believing things will get better so I can quiet that voice of doubt that is ready to invade my thoughts and convince me to give up and to lose hope.

I'm praying for a breakthrough financially, mentally, emotionally and physically. Things have to start looking up for me.

God bless you all.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
My sister,

Be encourge. The way to quiet that voice of despair is not talking to yourself but talking to God. Get in your word and find those scriptures where God has made promised to you and then continue to remind God of those promises and then see Him work.

It is not the voice of doubt that you are hearing but the voice of the enemy trying to get you on his side and defeated. You are not defeated nor has God given up on you.

Some scriptures for you to mediate on:

Deut 8
Matthew 6:21-33
Jermiah 29:11

Those are a few that I can think of right now as I come up with more I will post them.

azul11 said:
I needed to read this. Right now I am not where I want to be in all sense of the word. I know that things are going to work out. It is hard though because people are telling you to face "reality" but reality is harsh and discouraging and leads one to panic and lose faith.

I'm trying to talk myself into believing things will get better so I can quiet that voice of doubt that is ready to invade my thoughts and convince me to give up and to lose hope.

I'm praying for a breakthrough financially, mentally, emotionally and physically. Things have to start looking up for me.

God bless you all.