Flaxseed/borage/fish oil made me lose weight

I've been taking the omega 3,6,9..which has Borage, Flax, Fish, AND evening primrose oil and I have lost 15 lbs since this time last month. I have adjusted my eating habits too though..I have been eating more "clean" by cutting out the junk food and starches about 95% of the time. My skin is super clear too. I love it..

ETA: I noticed most of the weight loss in my abdominal area..which is where I need to lose anyway!

Last edited:

AtlantaJJ

You guys talking about loosing the weight need to hush...

Just wait until you get in your mid 40's, you'll be drinking the oils praying to loose weight :look:

ebaby

I took the combo all last week. I lost about 9-10lbs in a week, nothing but the truth. Also, a pair of pants that would not fit 2 weeks before were falling off of me on Friday. I did change my eating habits a little and walked for 20 minutes.

PreteeBella

Ladies for those of you who are experiencing the weight loss are you taking the rexall + CLA? I have been taking the rexall for a week now and I haven't noticed ANYTHING! No weight loss, no clear skin, no sprints to the bathroom, NOTHING! What's wrong with me!!!!? :perplexed

Last edited:

illustrioussplendor

Ladies for those of you who are experiencing the weight loss are you taking the rexall + CLA? I have been taking the rexall for a week now and I haven't noticed ANYTHING! No weight loss, no clear skin, no sprints to the bathroom, NOTHING! What's wrong with me!!!!? :perplexed
I'm taking the Natrol brand from walmart and I saw about a four pound weight loss after a month of taking them and I wasn't even consistent with taking hem, but I know now that's where the weight loss came from.

PreteeBella

I'm taking the Natrol brand from walmart and I saw about a four pound weight loss after a month of taking them and I wasn't even consistent with taking hem, but I know now that's where the weight loss came from.

Thank you Sanserity, maybe I am looking for results too soon! I will see what the deal is in a month or so! :yep:

I took the combo all last week. I lost about 9-10lbs in a week, nothing but the truth. Also, a pair of pants that would not fit 2 weeks before were falling off of me on Friday. I did change my eating habits a little and walked for 20 minutes.

wow did you keep taking them? i def need to drop some weight but that seems so fast

gn1g

Is anyone still taking the oil pills? Does it promote facial hair growth.

I'm going to start this again, in the pass it had me running to the ladies room.

beep

Hi Ladies,

Is there a supplement that has all these supplements that you are all mentioning (borage/fish oil/ flax seed)? If not, can someone post brand, dosage and how often to take? I am interested in trying this.

Thank you.

gorgeoushair

The Skinnygirl Daily Weight and Management has a blend of CLA, Grapefruit Oil, Flaxseed Oil, and B12. I liked these and they did work but I found them on clearance at Walmart for $9.00 and refuse to pay $40.00 for them elsewhere. I'm trying to find something that has a blend of these ingredients but no luck yet. I may just go back to coconut oil.

reeko43

beep, You can find it listed as fish, flax and borage oils or it is commonly sold as omega 3-6-9 blend. I have seen at Walmart, Walgreens, etc.