For the ladies who struggle with keeping their scarf on at night...

Starian

I am a wild sleeper. Nothing stays on my head. The tie around scarves don't work. Stay on Satin does not work. A stocking cap over my scarf does not work. All of it is on the floor in the morning and my hair is all over my head.

Until I discovered this style hair clip...

I don't know what you call them (Flexi-clips? Bendy-clips?), but two at the temples and two at the back keeps my scarf on all night. Which is a miracle for me. I doubt this sudden brilliant idea is original, but I thought I'd share. Perhaps it'll help you.

I suppose those long bobby pins would work, too. But these seem to conform to the contours of my head better. I use the large ones. I've also used the medium sized ones but I had to use more.

stormy07

just be careful and keep moving the position of the barrette cuz they will take your hair out! It happened to me when I was younger

LushLox

It's best to invest in a proper silk scarf imo, they stay on easily, and they are not even that expensive.

DarkAngell

i just recently discovered this myself! FINALLY i dont wake up with my scarf on the floor next to my bed!

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
my scarf falls out sometimes......... but it's not due to wid sleeping

those barrettes won't hold it down then either

ok ok..... lemme get outta this post yes! :lachen:

sillygirl82

Get one of the Stay-on satin scarves/bonnets. I think wearing this scarf re-grew my edges since my hair wasn't constantly being rubbed.

Iluvsmuhgrass

just be careful and keep moving the position of the barrette cuz they will take your hair out! It happened to me when I was younger

I was just getting ready to say this.

I've been using this and it works great! :lick: http://www.stayonsatin.com/satin.html the stay on satin bonnet. I hipped my sister to the movement and she went back and loaded up. They're cheap (like 2-3 bucks) and they really do what they say. Stay away from the black, the color will run if you're into oils.

HTH.

Caramel Jewel

be careful with pins in your hair at night, it can lead to breakage, no mater wear they are.

I have this same problem and I've found that a doo rag works best for me..it stays on 90percent of the time

yuriko

I also find that its easier to keep on a doo rag, I stole one from my brother. But I has a previous thread where I was talking about getting a 100% silk scarf, they stay on better, I did try pins, worked great till one day it yanked out my hair, like others have said, you can also try a satin bonnet