FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE STOPPED USING MN, MTG, OR BT

Magus484

For those of you who have stopped using MN, MTG, or BT, did you hair start falling out or stop growing all together. I use my own sulfur mix with mn, and I was wondering if I stopped using it, would my hair stop growing from being dependent on it...

In other words, has anyone found that their hair growth has become dependent on these products, and experienced hair loss or super-slow growth as a result of not using them anymore? Please share experiences.:)

HoneyDew

No, I actually get less shedding. My hair grows just fine, too. :D I stopped using all growth aids, including internal ones (okay I can't stop my MSM for the skin bennies :))

I really did not "need" those products. I mean I am not getting massize weekly NG that I can see the week after I relax, as some are reporting, but I am doing alright. :)

SignatureBeauty

I use them off and on and have never had my hair fall out at all, I too don't need to use them but I just do to see if I can get faster growth, but it is growing just fine on it's on, I am never consistent anyway LOL!!!

HoneyDew

NappyParadise said:
I use them off and on and have never had my hair fall out at all, I too don't need to use them but I just do to see if I can get faster growth, but it is growing just fine on it's on, I am never consistent anyway LOL!!!

I can relate!! I would get sick of it after a while. That's why I just threw my hands up and said forget it! :)

Kimberly

Nope and I'm an inconsistent user. I'll use for a while and then when the new growth starts to get too thick too soon, I lay off until I get it relaxed again. I never had any problems...