For Those Who Wrap

scorpio

Hi All,
I thought I would share this tip just in case. Before, I used to have a problem with see-thro ends until I learned from this forum how to care for my ends properly. I usually wrap my hair at least 4 of 7 days a week. One thing that I noticed was going on was that after wrapping after a roller set, I would see a lot of broken pieces on the floor from the curls. Well, I have almost eliminated that from happening. When I get roller sets now, I wrap with my fingers instead of with a comb or brush. I use my fingers to wrap and bobby pins to secure my hair in place. The wrap is not as tight, of course, but it comes out with more body in the morning as a result. I also rub a little oil in both hands and run that over the wrap once it is secured with bobby pins. I hope this helps some of you guys that might have been experiencing similar problems.

elliot

Scorpio-

I wrap too. For the last week, I have been placing a squirt or two of s-curl spray into the palms of my hands and smoothing it around my completed wrap. This seems to add moisture. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elliot

sweetcocoa

Thanks for sharing(both of you. I just finished drying a roller set. I'll try just using my fingers to wrap.