For those with Fotki account and had someone doubt your hair length

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
Here's a website where this woman gets Doubting Thomases also. The site is in frame (unfortunatly) so click on "Nothing Personal but..." and read her story. Just something to make you ladies feel better. Take care.

ETA: http://www.blackwomenrejoice.com/

Here's the link, thanks to Enchantment and Baileys for letting me know.

Last edited:

Miss*Tress

My hair isn't long enough for anyone to doubt it's real. :lol:

It's annoying when people make ignorant comments, but they are a form of backhanded compliment. :up:

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
She seems intersting enough. Thanx for the info, tho my hair isnt long enough yet to be called fake. :) Has anyone read her book or ebook? If so was the information worth the price?

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Enchantmt said:
She seems intersting enough. Thanx for the info, tho my hair isnt long enough yet to be called fake. :) Has anyone read her book or ebook? If so was the information worth the price?
I purchase her ebook about 7 or eight years ago. You can find better info here on this site. She strongly encourages you to trim often which I don't agree with.

I wish she would post some updated photos. Her hair should be down to her waist my now!!

SherryLove

people doubt my hair length a lot , but i am used to it now... it's all good....because i know that anything that's on my head grew from my scalp.......

ThickHair

I was expecting to see long flowing hair like the hair lady. From looking at her photos in the photo section I don't see how it can be unbelievable. She does need to update. I don't believe that their is a photo from 2004.

UmSumayyah

Well, Sherry, the hair in your siggy does NOT look real. But that's only because hair that massively thick and long is not often seen. I have seen such hair in real life, though, so I have no need to doubt your awesome tresses. :grin:

bellydancer

ok i didn't have time to read the whole site, but is that Cathy Howse dissing her in the What Others Say section? If it is... then Cathy needs to get a life...