Bug Forum is being super slow

Tamster

All weekend? At home and at work, so I know it's not my connection. Any reason why and when it will end? I've resorted to using the mobile app because the web version is just so slow right now.

kandiekj100

Glad to know its not just my connection. I can't get on the site at all really except through my phone, which is not optimal since I can't see or do as much.

Sent from my Ally using Ally

azul11

Thank you Tamster
I thought it was just me!! And I tried it on I.E., FireFox and Chrome and had the same problem. :nono:

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

BrandNew

Loc'd up and loving it!
Ugh!! I've been having this same problem for a few days and I've tried different browsers as well and it's still really slow and takes forever to load. It took me forever to even write this post :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

faithVA

Yes its bad. I usually post daily and I haven't been able to get on for days. Glad to know its not just me. So now I can stop trying to fix my computer.

Ann0804

This is my first day being able to actually connect onto the site since Christmas Day. I didn't know if the site had a virus or not so I just stayed off.

Letta

I thought i was crazy. I am still having problems at home but it doesn't seem so bad at work. I was wondering if other people were having problems. I thought maybe it was a server problem because of the holidays more people had time to get on, but since it worked relatively fine at work i wasn't sure.

Will there be a fix soon?

kittenz

I've been having problems too. I never even thought to report it because I thought it was my computer(s).

Ms. Tiki

I had to update firefox and it's been working fine for me since. Before that I wanted to scream and I had to use my phone.