Wap site for LHCF

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
Just thought I woudl suggest a simple text version of LHCF via wap so that the forum may be viewed on wireless handsets and new posts can be made by members with mobile web ability on their phones. This is very popular particularly among forums that deal with cell phones.....it's great when you are sleeping but think of a question and don't feel like turning th ecomputer on....you can type and view right on your cell!

I am no tech person, but in the end you would end up accessing LHCF on cell phones by typing in wap.longhaircareforum.com and then a basic text version would appear on the handset. Beverly, and crew, if you are interested in doing that, you'd have to ask some techies or do a google search on how to do it cuz I sure don't know! I have only accessed wap versions of sites like Yahoo, Google, HowardForums (a cell phone forum) and even Ebay and Amazon have wap versions.

Just a thought.

Annakei

That would be GREAT!!!! Ive tried accessing it on my TREO 600 but it takes a few seconds to load. Its like having GMAIL LITE, all the graphics are eliminated...

I get the Web site on my Tmobile sidekick. I must warn you ladies- your productivity will decline. I repeat- It will decline!

Dolapo

i get the WAP version on my sony ericson z500a and yeah there are no graphics. i cant type in replies to posts and stuff and its really slow

rai

I get it on my blackberry. It is a little slower but I see graphics, signatures, etc... I haven't tried to post while on my BB though.

MWilson569

I use to be able to browse from my sidekick 2 before the site changed to having flash media ( I think thats what its called) . Is there any other way I would be able to browse from my sidekick2 -melissa