Found a new "keeper" product? Please share!

Prettyeyes

Have you recently found a new product that you know is going in the "keeper" stash?

Being a new natural I found Curly Magic (By Uncle Funky's Daughter)
My 3c/4a combo hair and DD's 3c hair get great curl definition and gentle hold with this.

Found Anyhing????

Not really 'new' for me I've been using it for a while now, but HEHH as a leave-in, detangler, and regular conditioner is definitely a keeper.

And shea butter. I use it as a sealant, and a styler--it gives my hair enough hold that I don't need to use gel on twist/braidouts.

I thought AOHSR was wack for my hair, but I just figured out that if I cowash with it and follow with HE HH, my hair feels like yum yum yum:lick:.

That and Hawaiian Silky are great for my strands.

beemine hair serum... after the first day of the smell I don't smell it anymore and I really think it is good for my hair.. been wearing conrows since I started using it trying to get at least to apl by the end of the year but in bsl challenge.

Matrix Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Balm. I used it a 7:00 am and it almost 7:00 pm and my transitioning hair is still feels über moisturized.

I found 3 :) Jessicurl weekly deep conditioning treatment, JBCO and Qhemet's Amla & Olive heavy cream.

Last edited:
Curl junkie curl assurance smoothing conditioner. It makes the hair soft and easy to detangle. You can purchase it at curlmart.

AOHSR is the best conditioner I've ever tried. It made detangling sooooo easy, my hair was so soft, and gave my braidout beautiful definition! Def a staple!

VS So Sexy Hydrating Conditioner. It's rich and creamy like Pantene but it smells better. I can't be as liberal or use it around my mother because of the strong fragrance but it's definately a keeper especially if I am going man hunting...

Suave Shea Butter and Almond conditioner. OMG this conditioner gives the hair sooooo much slip its not even funny. And its cheap!! Can you say STAPLE?

I just found 2 keepers - AOWC and Elasta mango butter (new formular), both are great for moisture and softening my new growth.

Mines is simple.. S-Curl :) Never knew how much moisture my hair retained with this!! I thought the expensive stuff meant it worked better but this cheapie is my new staple!

For my natural flat ironed hair: Sexy Hair Pumpkin Potion Leave In. No revision, smells yummy, a little goes a long way, and my hair keeps its SWANG! I must stock up on this. :yep:

grapeseed oil to seal daily / against single strand knots. I'm writing it everywhere in this forum as I'm very satisfied with it.

Aphogee Keratin Mist
AOHSR-(Revisited)
Olive Oil
Food Grade Aloe Vera Gel
SAA
Joico K-Pak Reconstructor
Chi Silk Infusion
Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat
Chi Keratin Mist

As long as they continue to make these products, I will continue to buy them. I will never be without these products.

One of my new staples is Qhemet Biologic's Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm. I like to use it along with SCurl. Keeps my hair soft and smells really good!

I will never ever give up unrefined coconut oil. NEVER! That is the best thing I have found for my hair since I started my hair journey. That and plain ol' water.
I also probably won't give up unrefined shea butter. And I'm loving Organix shampoo. I have very dry skin that is sensitive to anything and everything but I like to wash my hair once a week. Organix shampoo cleans my hair and doesn't strip it of all its oils.

Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship Leave-In Conditioner, my hair loves this product and I was sleeping on it.
I will have to stock pile a few bottles.

Hask Placenta Hot Creme Treatment. Its a protein but its not overpowering and its a leave in. I used it on my natural hair and my hair felt so much stronger. I also used it on my lil sis relaxed hair and I havent seen any of her hair in the sink in days

I'll always love fresh aloe. It makes my hair SO soft! I also like Aussie's Leave-In. But when I went to Target, I bought some of Jane Carter's Leave-In and it's definitely a keeper.

Back