Found A Shampoo That Truly Is Moisturizing.

sparkle25

I just thought I would share because you ladies do so much for me.

I've always just used whatever for shampoo because all of them dry my hair no matter the product claims. I do try to stick to natural shampoos, but those to are drying so I just grab whatever is around.

Well this shampoo..I haven't used it on my hair because I'm trying mud washes for a month, but I did use it on my brothers very very coarse 3c hair. His hair is abused because most of the time he uses just whatever shampoo is there and will wash without using conditioner or any moisturizer, leave in , oil...nothing. Lately I have decided this was going to come to an end, and I've been deep conditoning his hair and using qhemet BRBC and CR naturals for leave ins and his hair is still dry afterwards! Like dryer than mine and his hair is high porosity.

Well I got the herb n life Royal rinse shampoo ( Black soap, castille soap, purified h2o herbal infusion of flax seeds, rosemary, neem, shikakai, alma & sage, aloe vera gel, hemp oil, olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, veggie glycerin, vitamin e, grapefruit seed extract, essential oils of rosemary, eucalyptus, peppermint, geranium, natural fragrance, & love ) and his hair was so soft while washing and dried soft too and it was super clean. His hair was softer than after DCing & using many different leave ins and moisturizers. I was shocked. I probably didn't need to DC but I did anyways.

It's a very thin watery consistency. Looks like almond milk but a little thicker. I think she made it for dred locs which would explain why its watery. I wasn't too excited when I first poured it onto his hair but it was miraculous! The first wash it wasn't that sudsy and the second wash it was a lot more sudsy. I used it on my toddlers hair too and I got the same results. I would definitely give it a try if you're looking for something. If you try it let me know how you like it.

Last edited:
I just thought I would share because you ladies do so much for me.

I've always just used whatever for shampoo because all of them dry my hair no matter the product claims. I do try to stick to natural shampoos, but those to are drying so I just grab whatever is around.

Well this shampoo..I haven't used it on my hair because I'm trying mud washes for a month, but I did use it on my brothers very very coarse 3c hair. His hair is abused because most of the time he uses just whatever shampoo is there and will wash without using conditioner or any moisturizer, leave in , oil...nothing. Lately I have decided this was going to come to an end, and I've been deep conditoning his hair and using qhemet BRBC and CR naturals for leave ins and his hair is still dry afterwards! Like dryer than mine and his hair is high porosity.

Well I got the herb n life Royal rinse shampoo ( Black soap, castille soap, purified h2o herbal infusion of flax seeds, rosemary, neem, shikakai, alma & sage, aloe vera gel, hemp oil, olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, veggie glycerin, vitamin e, grapefruit seed extract, essential oils of rosemary, eucalyptus, peppermint, geranium, natural fragrance, & love ) and his hair was so soft while washing and dried soft too and it was super clean. His hair was softer than after DCing & using many different leave ins and moisturizers. I was shocked. I probably didn't need to DC but I did anyways.

It's a very thin watery consistency. Looks like almond milk but a little thicker. I think she made it for dred locs which would explain why its watery. I wasn't too excited when I first poured it onto his hair but it was miraculous! The first wash it wasn't that sudsy and the second wash it was a lot more sudsy. I used it on my toddlers hair too and I got the same results. I would definitely give it a try if you're looking for something. If you try it let me know how you like it.
Where did you purchase the shampoo OP?

I bought it online, but I know some wholefoids has it. You could email her and ask who stocks it. However it's worth ordering online & it's only $14. A lot of handmade items are spendy just because. This is affordable and it works.
I was hoping you found it on the ground :cry3::lachen:

Back