France Luxe! If you bun or want to, get in HERE!!! *Also if you like cute hair things

PinkyD

Hi Ladies (Please read the whole post, I know it's long:lachen:),

Let me start of by saying:

1. FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders within the USA (Including AK and HI)
  2. Free Gift with purchase of 3 + Items
  3. Modern Accessories minus the Crystals, fairies, and dragonflies! (No OFFENSE to anyone)

I bun about 90% of the time. I have thick locks, but they are not super long yet, (I’m between SL and APL). I typically wet bun. So far I have spent tons of cash on Goody and Scunci accessories and they all break! I recently started a thread asking what size Flexi8 clip I should get. I like the idea of the Flexi8, I just don’t like the aesthetic (don’t get me wrong, I love girly sparkles, but I just don’t like the fairytale look of the Flexi8s---I did find a few I liked though:yep:).

I FOUND A FIX! FranceLuxe.com. Today I ordered 3 items, I wanted more…but I must practice restraint. They have modern hair slides, chignon pins, and hair forks.

I have looked at many accessory sites (so far I’ve only gotten the metal hair fork from MairzyDozy---luvs! …but it’s too big:sad:) they have awesome high quality, hand carved items, but they are either too expensive or too Renaissance Fair for me.

This site has great items, plus I need clips that can help me keep a LOW TENSION hair bun. Everything is not Dirtt cheap, but the bun pins I bought wer $3 and $4.50. Click on the pictures to go to the Links.
This is what I ordered:

I will tell you guys how my order turns out. If this stuff looks good, I am going to buy this next:

If you have ordered or will order form them…please post!:grin:

Ozma

Re: France Luxe! If you bun or want to, get in HERE!!! *Also if you like cute hair th

Love, love love their accessories! Thank you!:grin:

lizzyb168

Re: France Luxe! If you bun or want to, get in HERE!!! *Also if you like cute hair th

u trying to turn the numbers in my bank account red?

CurlTalk

The stuff looks great--thanks so much for sharing! *off to France Luxe to browse*

Geminigirl

I'm not gonna lie those bun things look funny. I'ma need to see someone wearing it. I am TERRIFIED of bugs and insects and that's what those bun things remind me of.

Nubenap22

they have some cute stuff!!! Im a headband fanatic but I do need some cute pins!!

antisocial

They have some nice stuff...but um I guess I'm a little too "frugal" for this site :look:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day

Ooooo. These hair goodies look awesome. Thanks for sharing. I might purchase one on 2 items myself! :grin:

PinkyD

Lizzy I'm just trying to put you on! That's why I had to restrain myself chica! I will surely add pics of myself with the new goodies in place. I have been searching all over for items like these, that hold my bun without pulling. I went to the BSS, but those items were in fairytale colors with rhinestones...needless to say, I left them at right on the rack!

PinkyD

I realize some items are $20 or 30+ dollars, but there are many in the under $20/under $10 range. Also, I have broken soo many clips. I would rather one or two good lasting hair items, since the cheaper ones break ( The Linzi clips I use cost $4 a pack,I've purchased 2 or 3 packs with nothing to show) or can't fit my bun. I simply do a modified SouthernTease Bun, but a hair stick doesn't work for me (my hair is too short for that right now).

lizzyb168

I hear u gurl, i think the pj in me is about to break out running to the website but i am resisting. They are cute though! :)

PinkyD

If you want to wait till I get my stuff, I will take one for the team! I will certainly post my review with plenty of pics! They already get an A+ for shipping costs!

jasminea

Little too rich for my pocketbook! I can't imagine paying $50 for a hair accessory, but thanks for the post. If I hit the lottery or have a great tax return I know a cool hair site to blow it on! :drunk:

danigurl18

Subscribing.. waiting on someone to report back when they get their order

Ganjababy

Why the hell did I come in to this thread? I am an accessories junkie...............

PinkyD

I'm cheap...teeehee

My hair stick was $14.00 on France Luxe :lachen:! I'm in grad school, so I balked at some of these prices...$36.00! $55! No waaaaayy! The thing I love about this site is it has some cheapies too:grin: But this is coming from so eone who has been eyeing a steamer:look:

PinkyD

:bouncy::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump: don't bury this thread:bricks:

mstar

Luxury bacon

This stuff looks great! I need to order some chignon pins.

dlewis

I love these. I was just looking at their combs. Don't know if I'll order from them, I already have sooo much stuff.

But a lady has to feel pretty.

Bene

I've ordered from that site. I've only gotten forks, but I find them to be a little bit flimsy. It's good that some of them tend to be on the cheaper side, but after one or two uses, the forks tend to bend slightly in a certain way. Doesn't make them any less usable, but I'm anal about symmetry so I don't order from them anymore. I need my hair toys to hold their shapes.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas

Woah, $44 for a plain headband! *faints* :lachen:

dlewis

For bun pins I love amish hair pins. Never have any breakage when using them.

PinkyD

I've ordered from that site. I've only gotten forks, but I find them to be a little bit flimsy. It's good that some of them tend to be on the cheaper side, but after one or two uses, the forks tend to bend slightly in a certain way. Doesn't make them any less usable, but I'm anal about symmetry so I don't order from them anymore. I need my hair toys to hold their shapes.

:look:Thanks for posting! I am anal too. I purchased the cheaper pins because they are inexpensive enough to experiment with. If the pins bend a little, but don't break i'll be cool:drunk:. I surely DO NOT have as much hair as you:lachen:. I'll let everyone know.

Ok so i'm getting some amish hair pins as well :grin:. I feel it's harder for ladies with shorter hair to bun because it's hard to get the buns to look neat. I noticed many of the hair clips that people rave about are more well suited for apl or longer hair. The shortest layers of my hair are CL, and my bun hair is coming out all over the place, while my clips are breaking.

PinkyD

EMS

Woah, $44 for a plain headband! *faints*

Wake Up Poka! somebody get this girl some smelling salts STAT!:poke:: When she wakes up we'll :auto: over to Forever21 for headbands, because anything priced over $20 might as well be invisible.

Eisani

I thought these looked a little too lightweight for longer/thicker hair. I need heavy duty stuff.

PinkyD

Dlewis where have you been hiding these....I swear they need to pay you for this. Any time you mention something, my pockets open. I just discovered France Luxe by looking for some amish hair pins...now Im considering Vietnamese hair goodies...
...ooops I just dropped some sprouts into my ghee...crap! Now I knocked over my amla oil...now where was I....
http://www.etsy.com/shop/quecraft

tmhuggiebear

I just wish this site had pictures of this stuff in people's hair. I'm a visual person and I need help imagining them in an appropiate hairstyle in my hair. Thanks for the suggestion though!

God's Anointed

They have some nice stuff...but um I guess I'm a little too "frugal" for this site :look:

I agree... there stuff is nice but with the way i break hair things, i will be spending a lot of money there