France Luxe! If you bun or want to, get in HERE!!! *Also if you like cute hair things

PinkyD

Re: France Luxe! If you bun or want to, get in HERE!!! *Also if you like cute hair th

Update:
My France Luxe Experience:
I ordered the items from the first post, and I recieved the items on Februry second.

1. Shipment Cost : A+ - (Free Shipping on all orders within the U.S.)
2. Shipping Time: A - Shipment arrived promptly in less than a week.
3. Cost of Items: A - F } See previous posts
4. The items come wrapped nicely and contained in satin pouches.
5. My opinion.

The good: The items were as pictured, sturdy (seemingly) plastic goodies, plus I got a free slide clip with my purchase! I tried out each item on my hair and they looked cute.

The Bad: The same problem, although these items seemed small enough for my length hair (Between Sl and APL), my hair wouldn't hold (not the clips my length hair). Too bad, since none of the clips put tension on my hair.

Would I purchase again: If I don't find an on land location to purchase. The free shipping is great, I hate buying an item and paying for shipping. I wish I could find all I needed locally. I just stocked up on goodies(BSS,Walgreens, Ross), now I need to grow my hair :)

Extra: I also purchased Amish Hair pins (all sizes) from This Site. The shipping was swift and the pins ae great quality! I had great success bunning my hair with them.

1. Would I buy again?: If they ever break! Which they won't, they are strong and lightweight.
2. Shipping: A+ Cheap shipping and so prompt!
Quality: Awesome!