FREE CURLFORMERS, FREE Hair Products, FREE Nail Polish and MORE!

MsLizziA

Hey ladies! I am having a twitter party Nov 7th 6:00 - 9:00 central via twitter called Kinks N Kisses!

I will be giving away 3 sets of the Curlformers styling kits with ALL sizes in it as well as The Juicy Set by Naturalista Cosmetics, Nail Polishes from OCC Cosmetics, 2 pallettes by BH Cosmetics and more!

I would love to see some of you there! To attend all you have to do is use hashtag #KINKSNKISSES on twitter or use it on tweetchat.com

Only TICKET HOLDERS are eligible for the prizes. Here is the link for more infor and to purchase your tickets! I do hope you ladies come out to support me! http://strawberricurls.com/2012/10/29/kinks-n-kisses-twitter-party/

Nonie

@Nonie ..check it out!

MsLizziA, why you gotta be messin' wit' ma emotions? :cry4: You know I don't know nuffin 'bout Twitter...nor do I ever crawl out of the hole from where I post to mingle with normal people. But I appreciate your thoughtfulness. I'm just going to pretend you didn't tell me 'bout this. :covereyes Don't know what half the things you posted are so I'll consider ignorance bliss. And I'll just have to accept that 10 packs of Curlformers that have been collecting dust for 2 years is all the Curlformers a girl needs.
Ooh...is that the time?

Fhrizzball

So does everyone who purchase the tickets get a prize or do they only get put in the drawing to have a chance to get a prize?

MsLizziA

MsLizziA, why you gotta be messin' wit' ma emotions? :cry4: You know I don't know nuffin 'bout Twitter...nor do I ever crawl out of the hole from where I post to mingle with normal people. But I appreciate your thoughtfulness. I'm just going to pretend you didn't tell me 'bout this. :covereyes Don't know what half the things you posted are so I'll consider ignorance bliss. And I'll just have to accept that 10 packs of Curlformers that have been collecting dust for 2 years is all the Curlformers a girl needs.
Ooh...is that the time?

Nonie I know! I will just letting you know