Front Lace Wig Pictures

FlawedBeauty

yes can you share the details?! like on the board lol not through a pm :spinning:. i'm sure everyone would like to know how to get an application this flawless. :yep:

princessdi

I'd like to get the 411 too, please send me a PM (cost/price/where you purchased it, and most importantly--how you put it on). I'd like to know how you made it look so natural and without the unnatural looking hairline that I've seen with Tyra. Also does it cause any damage and how long do you leave it in? Thank you!!!

LiberianGirl

Your hair looks really nice and natural:grin:. I would like some more info as well. Not trying to be rude, but it seems like a lot of people will want this information so could you please post the info in the thread? I'm assuming the information is not confidential since you started a thread about your hair for others to view. Thanks

motherx2esq

I'd like to get the 411 too, please send me a PM (cost/price/where you purchased it, and most importantly--how you put it on). I'd like to know how you made it look so natural and without the unnatural looking hairline that I've seen with Tyra. Also does it cause any damage and how long do you leave it in? Thank you!!!

^^^ What she said!

AtlantaJJ

That's a wonderful application!! Are you planning to have some long layers cut ? That will make the unit perfect!

Jacksun is well loved over on the BHM board. There's a ton of info over there ladies who are interested in the application methods. There are so many ways to apply and it's not a one size fits all type of thing. The adhesives react differently to different body chemistries. I would be hesitant to suggest an application method personally because what works for me may not work for the next person... IMHO

ajacks

ITA. Give us a tutorial :yep:

Miz_Complexity

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessdi

^^^ What she said!

Can I get a pm too.

NClady

Thank you ladies for your comments. :grin:

I am compiling a list of all the questions that have been asked and will post them in the next week. I am currently working to get my website up to sell stock/custom lace wigs, so please be patience with me with answering all questions. As one lady said, BHM have a lot of information also to help with learning about front lace wigs. As far as my application, it took a lot of patience and that is what you need when you apply it. Below is what I used to apply it.

Front: Davlyn and Invisi-Bond (light brown)
Sides: Proflex no shine tape
Back: Supertape and Davlyn

After I get my website together I will look into making a video to show you how to apply it.

Thank you

NClady

SexyC

I agree. Great job. I'll PM you.

ellebelle88

Can you send me a PM on where you got it from, the name of the lacefront wig and how much it costed? Thanks.

sweetwhispers

That's a wonderful application!! Are you planning to have some long layers cut ? That will make the unit perfect!

Jacksun is well loved over on the BHM board. There's a ton of info over there ladies who are interested in the application methods. There are so many ways to apply and it's not a one size fits all type of thing. The adhesives react differently to different body chemistries. I would be hesitant to suggest an application method personally because what works for me may not work for the next person... IMHO

:yep::yep::yep::yep:

Aquafina

Great Application!! Lace wigs are the best protective style thus far for me. I don't think my hair will be where it is today if it wasn't for them.

Mystic

All your hair styles look so natural. I love the LF best on you - very flattering. Did you glue the edges down? If so, how does that affect your hairline?

Faith

Great Application!! Lace wigs are the best protective style thus far for me. I don't think my hair will be where it is today if it wasn't for them.

Aquafina,

What do you use to apply the wig? I would love to try one BUT I hear some complaining that in the sun or under good lighting you see where the adhesives were applied :(

NClady

Once again I would like to thank you lovely ladies for your comments…

First let me say that a girl has to have some secrets so I can’t share all---nothing personal—it’s because I will be selling them soon.. But I will answer most of your questions.

I did install the full lace wig myself. Over the past weeks I would put the wig on Thursday night and take it off Sunday night. Since it is getting hot, I’m on a journey to find a combination with the glue and tape that is going to work for me so I will be wearing them for a week at a time, with removing it Sunday night, shampoo and deep conditioner my hair and reapplying it.

Finding the right adhesive is trial and error because everyone body chemistry is not the same. I’m working with some vendors now to get a kit out that has about 10-12 different types of adhesive/tapes so that you can try to find the one that works for you without spending a lot of money, buying each one separate.

My hair is wrapped under the wig. I haven’t mastered wearing the wig cap yet, plus right now it’s getting too hot to wear one. Some ladies just wrap or have their hair braided under the wig.

The wig that I ordered was a custom unit, because they didn’t have my head size in stock.

I went out Friday night and my hair line didn’t show up under the white light.

I’m currently working with someone with my website and if their price is right, hopefully I will have it up and running by July 1st. But I will start taking orders for custom lace wigs in the next two weeks. I will have stock coming but it will be a limited number. My stock price list will be out in the next two weeks also.

The lace that I have is Swiss in the front and French in the back. I chose Swiss in the front because it is less detectable and French in the back, because it is stronger so that I can wear high ponytails. But it is up to you with what you like the best.

I will answer more questions at another time……

Thank you ladies for understanding…..

NClady