Fusion

kaykay

HI everyone! I wanted to know if anyone here has tried fusion weave. I have been seeing it on the internet and was really thinking about trying it but now I am not sure about the pressure on your hair can anyone help me.

L

LaNecia

Hi, I had a fusion weave done two years ago it was beautiful! I didn't have any probelms except on the take down. I lost about 1/2 of my hair (more so in length but also some in thickness) so I would recommend that you give this some very serious consideration and understand that depending on what is used to remove the adhesive, you most likely will SIGNIFICANT damage.

A type of solvent was used on my hair to remove the adhesive followed by a shampoo (no conditioner) and then of all things, a hand hair dryer.
(This salon came highly recommended).

If I had it to do over, I would not do it again, nor will I ever.

kaykay

Thank you LaNecia, I knew it was too good to be true! I guess I have to stay on the search for a weave that I can wear either down or in a ponytail.

Ennyaa

[ QUOTE ]
LaNecia said:
Hi, I had a fusion weave done two years ago it was beautiful! I didn't have any probelms except on the take down. I lost about 1/2 of my hair (more so in length but also some in thickness) so I would recommend that you give this some very serious consideration and understand that depending on what is used to remove the adhesive, you most likely will SIGNIFICANT damage.

A type of solvent was used on my hair to remove the adhesive followed by a shampoo (no conditioner) and then of all things, a hand hair dryer.
(This salon came highly recommended).

If I had it to do over, I would not do it again, nor will I ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto on that. I've had just about every type of weave there is and this one (Particularly one called Great Lengths) COMPLETELY jacked up my hair when it was time to take it out. I had patches in the back that were only like 1/2 inch. And to think before that I'd been natural for almost 2 years and my hair had almost hit shoulder length. I'm recovered now but the damage was devastating at the time.