FYI... True Marriage Event

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I never visit the Relationship Forum here.... I just don't.

HOWEVER ....

For some reason I made a mistake and clicked on the forum's link and this post came up by baddison our sister member here. I bumped the thread thinking that it was posted here in our Christian Forum. It was then that I discovered "Shimmie" was in the 'wrong' forum. :lol:

Husbands and Wives, please attend and ask God to provide if you think you cannot place this in your budget.

Here's the information:

"A Weekend to Remember"

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?p=16912641#post16912641

Thanks baddison for being such a blessing. :Rose:

Nice & Wavy

I never visit the Relationship Forum here.... I just don't.

HOWEVER ....

For some reason I made a mistake and clicked on the forum's link and this post came up by @baddison our sister member here. I bumped the thread thinking that it was posted here in our Christian Forum. It was then that I discovered "Shimmie" was in the 'wrong' forum. :lol:

Husbands and Wives, please attend and ask God to provide if you think you cannot place this in your budget.

Here's the information:

"A Weekend to Remember"

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?p=16912641#post16912641

Thanks @baddison for being such a blessing. :Rose:
This sounds really, really good. I have awesome friends in Ft. Myers, so I'm going to check it out!

Thanks so much for bumping this for Baddison!

Shimmie

Staff member
This sounds really, really good. I have awesome friends in Ft. Myers, so I'm going to check it out!

Thanks so much for bumping this for Baddison!

Shimmie, well I'd not have known had you not post it here..thanks for sharing.... :)

Thanks Precious Wavy and Precious Laela... :love2:

God is using baddison to reach out to those who are searching... :Rose:

I love the Ministry of the 'Rainey's'. (Family Life Today) who sponsors these Marriage Retreats. Their's plus Focus on the Family were my morning cup of tea, when they aired on the local radio station here. I am blessed by both of these Ministries among others.

I pray that many are able to attend. The love of God is truly centered in Marriage between One Man and One Woman. Praise God forever.

gvin89

My husband and I attended this conference a few years ago and it was phenomenal! I recommend for those going through a tough spot or smooth sailing. It's like a pulse check/pit stop that helps put things on the right track. Our communication got much better after this conference.

Shimmie

Staff member
My husband and I attended this conference a few years ago and it was phenomenal! I recommend for those going through a tough spot or smooth sailing. It's like a pulse check/pit stop that helps put things on the right track. Our communication got much better after this conference.

:amen: gvin89 ... Thank you for sharing this encouragement. Marriages deserve to be Ministered to; it's taking care of a beautiful gift from God ...

baddison

natural for good
WOW!!! Thanks sooo much for affirming this!! We have been attending Weekend to Remember for years and years now!!! It has been such a blessing to our marriage, and the relationships around us.

We are leavings such a WONDERFUL legacy to our children when we make our marriages work, according to the blueprints that were designed for Godly marriages and Godly homes!!!

Shimmie

Staff member
WOW!!! Thanks sooo much for affirming this!! We have been attending Weekend to Remember for years and years now!!! It has been such a blessing to our marriage, and the relationships around us.

We are leavings such a WONDERFUL legacy to our children when we make our marriages work, according to the blueprints that were designed for Godly marriages and Godly homes!!!

baddison... thank you for being such a blessing to us. I pray that you and Hubby will be able to attend your next session in Hawaii... :yep: :pray:

God bless you both.