Generic Humectress, Awaphi, K-pak...under $2!!

Miss.KeKebelle

Russ Kalvin's Generics are $1.80 at BigLots!! :yay::yay:

Today I bought the Generic Nexxus Humectress and the ingredients are identical to the REAL THING..the consistency appears about the same too.

I also bought the "fake" Joico K-Pak which I don't have already, but assume/hope ingredients are the same. They also had PM Awapuhi, Biolage & some others.

Haven't used them yet, but I am extremely excited to pay only $1.80/ea for these when the real thing & even generics at Sally's cost much more.

Attachments

• hair grow 040.jpg
    hair grow 040.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 43
The suave version of nexxuss and biolage are great. I used to only use nexxuss but now i have switched to suave and I am happy that i am not saving 12 bucks and getting the same results

Thanks for posting this. I haven't tried these, but I'm interested in the Nexxus generic.
You can't beat this price.

The suave version of nexxuss and biolage are great. I used to only use nexxuss but now i have switched to suave and I am happy that i am not saving 12 bucks and getting the same results

Yeap, that's true. Usually my hair doesn't like the cheap conditioners like Suave and VO5, but I just HAD to try their version of Nexxuss Humectress, and my hair doesn't hate it (It's very picky)!

Back