Girlfriends Pray

foxee

Hi ladies. I'm so excited, I just had to share. For the past few days I have been calling into a prayer line called Girlfriends Pray. These sisters are AMAZING! There are 2 calls, one at 7:00 AM EST and the second one at 10:00 PM EST Monday - Friday. Each call lasts approximately 10 to 15 minutes. They also accept prayer requests.

Facebook

Blog

This morning one of the guest pastors was praying for us while on the shores of Ghana. It was simply beautiful. I urge you ladies to call at least once, but I'm warning you, it's addictive! I've participated in every call since last Wednesday, despite the fact I have to wake up an hour earlier. :grin:

foxee

In case, some may not able to visit their blog or Facebook page at work, the call in number is: 712-432-0075

You'll need to input access code 128845 #

In addition to the 10:00 PM EST prayer, there is a special prayer today at 7:30 PM EST.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
In case, some may not able to visit their blog or Facebook page at work, the call in number is: 712-432-0075

You'll need to input access code 128845 #

In addition to the 10:00 PM EST prayer, there is a special prayer today at 7:30 PM EST.

Thank you so much, Foxee. This is wonderful to share. You have such a loving, giving heart. :love3:

I thank God for you. :giveheart:

Shimmie

Staff member
You're more than welcome sis! :Rose: Another call is coming up in 1 hour (10 PM EST)!

Precious Foxee:

:kiss: Thank you so much. I listened in tonight. All I can say is :wow:

Peace ... be still. So much has been covered and confirmed. I can never thank you enough for sharing this. Yet, I do with all of my heart. :giveheart:

foxee

Precious Foxee:

:kiss: Thank you so much. I listened in tonight. All I can say is :wow:

Peace ... be still. So much has been covered and confirmed. I can never thank you enough for sharing this. Yet, I do with all of my heart. :giveheart:

Yay! I was hoping my LHCF sisters would call in tonight. :grin: This prayer line really helped me get through that difficult, dark place I was in last week. It's changed my life!

Shimmie

Staff member
Yay! I was hoping my LHCF sisters would call in tonight. :grin: This prayer line really helped me get through that difficult, dark place I was in last week. It's changed my life!

I'm dialing in again tonight. I loved it when she said, 'Turn your TV off, because there's nothing on TV at 10 p.m.' :yep::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:

The woman who ended the prayer last night was on FIYAH! :wow: :woohoo2: :woohoo2: :woohoo2:

I was in tears :cry: -- tears of praise. All I could do last night was just sit and listen... to be still and know that God is God!

Again and again, Foxee, I thank you for sharing this gift with us. You are such a blessing and I mean this with my full heart. :giveheart:

gvin89

Thanks for this info! I'm excited to join.

Sent from my PC36100 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Wonderful thread..just thought I'd say this.

I'll check out this prayer line..thank you, foxee, for sharing this resource!

Sarophina

I tuned in today, it was awesome :). I felt the power of the Lord in that prayer. I feel confident to start pleadin the blood of Jesus over my house. I really like that the reverend mentioned that. My house is ensnared by the enemy. Nothin but lost folks in my home with fornication, spirits of fear and unsound minds. It's disturbing my peace. Sometimes I like to leave the audio bible running when I sleep to return that peace.

I also had to look up that song, say yes.

Thank you so much for telling us about it :))

foxee

Tomorrow is Girlfriends Pray 1 year anniversary! There will be a special prayer tomorrow at 7:00 AM EST.

LifeafterLHCF

I must give you a High FIVE FOXEE!! I listened to it Monday and when I say all heck wanted to break out it was funny..like devil chill out yo Im praising and I know my credit card is so close to the edge but I still have a reason to praise him..will be calling in more often.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
I did the Noon prayer today and all I can say is Praise God...these prayer warriors are a blessing and I'll continue to call in!

Testimony: I cried a little, nodded, felt at ease and as I listed to the Word. It was right on time (John 8)... I read that whole chapter afterward.. Whom the Son sets free is free indeed. This prayer session really helped me today, considering the long night I had with my nephew during an episode that bordered on possibly calling the police/hospital. I refused for this to happen. I got on my knees at 4 am and rebuked the devil from toying with me. I reminded him this is a house of God, that he is a defeated foe.. Read Psalms 91 and went to bed, thanking Jehovah for sweet sleep. He gave it to me. Joy comes in the morning, ladies..all things worked out well this morning as he flew out to get his so-needed treatment, all because I let go and let God in the midnight hour. My desire was a peaceful end to an otherwise potentially explosive situation. I thank God the Father for my supportive, compassion hubby through it all. I love my nephew so much; I thank God He helped keep him from harm. Hallelujah!

Last edited:

PinkPebbles

I just listened to today's noon prayer and it truly blessed me!

Thank you Jesus, right on time at all times.

foxee

Hello my sisters and happy new year! Tomorrow is Wednesday, so there will be an additional prayer at 12:00 noon EST. So you'll have three chances to get your prayer on! :grin:

PinkPebbles

^^^Thanks Foxee.

The next call will be in the next 50 minutes. My goal this year is to call every Wed. at noon!

loolalooh

Hi ladies. I'm so excited, I just had to share. For the past few days I have been calling into a prayer line called Girlfriends Pray. These sisters are AMAZING! There are 2 calls, one at 7:00 AM EST and the second one at 10:00 PM EST Monday - Friday. Each call lasts approximately 10 to 15 minutes. They also accept prayer requests.

Facebook

Blog

This morning one of the guest pastors was praying for us while on the shores of Ghana. It was simply beautiful. I urge you ladies to call at least once, but I'm warning you, it's addictive! I've participated in every call since last Wednesday, despite the fact I have to wake up an hour earlier. :grin:

I can't thank you enough for this. I put off calling until I saw Laela's testimony yesterday. I was also prompted by a note in my journal (from last year) that said "those who isolate themselves from God's family cut themselves off God's power". God forced me into a wilderness in late 2009/ early 2010, but since then I've become too "comfortable" to exit. This noon, I called in for the first time and just listened. Tears came to my eyes during the prayer towards the end. It felt good to be amongst "familiar" territory even though it was just over the phone.

This "Girlfriend's Pray" is exactly what I need since I am not exactly surrounded by "good water". I plan to call in daily. Thanks again for sharing, Foxee!

foxee

I can't thank you enough for this. I put off calling until I saw Laela's testimony yesterday. I was also prompted by a note in my journal (from last year) that said "those who isolate themselves from God's family cut themselves off God's power". God forced me into a wilderness in late 2009/ early 2010, but since then I've become too "comfortable" to exit. This noon, I called in for the first time and just listened. Tears came to my eyes during the prayer towards the end. It felt good to be amongst "familiar" territory even though it was just over the phone.

This "Girlfriend's Pray" is exactly what I need since I am not exactly surrounded by "good water". I plan to call in daily. Thanks again for sharing, Foxee!

You're welcome sis! I just finished listening to the last prayer call of the day.

I have been blessed by the beautiful testimonies and prayers shared by the wonderful women on this forum. I'm so happy to have something to contribute. I pray that you all continue to call in. It's really made a difference in my life and I know it can bless you too.

Love you all. :love2: