GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED! (Interesting Read)

Honey6928215

I got this from a website and I wanted to share. Some of them you may be familiar with and others you may never heard about. But still the message is loud and clear.

Death is certain but the Bible speaks about untimely death!

Make a personal reflection about this.....

Very interesting, read until the end.....
It is written in the Bible (Galatians 6:7):

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked:
for whatsoever a man soweth,
that shall he also reap.

Here are some men and women
who mocked God :

John Lennon (Singer):

Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:

"Christianity will end, it will disappear.
I do not have to argue about that. I am certain.

Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, Today we are more famous than Him" (1966).

Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil):
During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.

Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died .

Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):

During A show in Canecio (Rio de Janeiro),

while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said: "God, that's for you."

He died at the age of 32 of AIDS in a horrible manner.

The man who built the Titanic

After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be.

With an ironic tone he said:
"Not even God can sink it"

The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic.

Marilyn Monroe (Actress)

She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show. He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her. After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said:
"I don't need your Jesus".

A week later, she was found dead in her apartment .

Bon Scott (Singer)

The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang:
"Don't stop me, I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell".

On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit .

Campinas (IN 2005)
In Campinas, Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend..... The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:

"My Daughter, Go With God And

May He Protect You.."
She responded: "Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here..... It's Already Full "

Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died, the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but
surprisingly, the trunk was intact.

The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To
their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none were broken .

Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer)

Said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.

In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle .

Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus.

Many have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and He is still alive .

Honey6928215

I have always known about John Lennon. Because he's the most famous one but the others I have never heard about. Except for the one about the mother's last talk with her daughter before she was killed in a car crash. I read about that one somewhere.

StrawberryQueen

Blackrican said:
Has all of this been confirmed?
I wondered this as well. Not trying to taking anything away from you at all Honey6928215 (you are one of my favorite posters :kiss:), but I'd hate to think these folks didn't say these things and have them still attributed to them. :ohwell:

But this is a good post regardless. It's a hard world out there without Jesus!

Starian

Hmm. The Bible also says that God does not try anyone with evil. :ohwell:

God is not an immature child. He doesn't have to go smiting folks to prove his point. "Oh you hate me, do you? Well next week see how you'll be calling on me when I make a random 18 wheeler plow into your Porsche."

All of us would be dead. There isn't a person alive (unless you're perfect and we know that's impossible) that has not disregarded this scripture in some form or fashion. Shoot, my teenage years were something else and while I did not outright curse God to his face, my actions were indicative of someone who definitely mocked God and did not care about the consequences of my actions.

If these stories are true, I say they're a hell of a coincidence mixed with a little bit of "time and unforseen occurence" mixed with consequences of bad life choices.

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Honey6928215 said:
I got this from a website and I wanted to share. Some of them you may be familiar with and others you may never heard about. But still the message is loud and clear.

Death is certain but the Bible speaks about untimely death!

Make a personal reflection about this.....

Very interesting, read until the end.....
It is written in the Bible (Galatians 6:7):

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked:
for whatsoever a man soweth,
that shall he also reap.

Here are some men and women
who mocked God :

John Lennon (Singer):

Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:

"Christianity will end, it will disappear.
I do not have to argue about that. I am certain.

Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, Today we are more famous than Him" (1966).

Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil):
During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.

Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died .

Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):

During A show in Canecio (Rio de Janeiro),

while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said: "God, that's for you."

He died at the age of 32 of AIDS in a horrible manner.

The man who built the Titanic

After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be.

With an ironic tone he said:
"Not even God can sink it"

The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic.

Marilyn Monroe (Actress)

She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show. He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her. After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said:
"I don't need your Jesus".

A week later, she was found dead in her apartment .

Bon Scott (Singer)

The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang:
"Don't stop me, I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell".

On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit .

Campinas (IN 2005)
In Campinas, Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend..... The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:

"My Daughter, Go With God And

May He Protect You.."
She responded: "Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here..... It's Already Full "

Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died, the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but
surprisingly, the trunk was intact.

The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To
their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none were broken .

Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer)

Said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.

In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle .

Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus.

Many have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and He is still alive .

This is all true and it has been confirmed. There are many more accounts of the same which happen to others.

It's all in the word of God...

Ummmmm, Pharoah (Did he not defy God?)
King Nebercanezzer (sp?)
The King of Assyria (Isaiah 7)
King Herod

The list is endless, BUT can we go back to the beginning of all of this when satan himself tried to over rule and over take God's throne...

Honey6928215

Starian said:

God is not an immature child. He doesn't have to go smiting folks to prove his point. "Oh you hate me, do you? Well next week see how you'll be calling on me when I make a random 18 wheeler plow into your Porsche."

All of us would be dead. There isn't a person alive (unless you're perfect and we know that's impossible) that has not disregarded this scripture in some form or fashion. Shoot, my teenage years were something else and while I did not outright curse God to his face, my actions were indicative of someone who definitely mocked God and did not care about the consequences of my actions.

If these stories are true, I say they're a hell of a coincidence mixed with a little bit of "time and unforseen occurence" mixed with consequences of bad life choices.

You have a point. But let's be honest this gives us something to think about. I haven't been consistent with God myself and I have fallen by the wayside a couple of times but I will not mock him.

P.S. You hair is gorgeous in your siggy.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Honey6928215 said:
You have a point. But let's be honest this gives us something to think about. I haven't been consistent with God myself and I have fallen by the wayside a couple of times but I will not mock him.

P.S. You hair is gorgeous in your siggy.

You're right "Honey". Absolutely right. The thing is many of us have been given 'extended' mercies. I know for a fact that I have and so have my children and many people that I know.

God's word says that "...He will have mercy upon whom He will have mercy." So blessed and grateful I am to have been extended His mercy, after mercy, after mercy, after mercy each day.

Great is His faithfullness...how great.

But again, what you have shared has been proven. I don't need to be convinced any further.

Excellent Post :up:

Honey6928215

Shimmie said:
You're right "Honey". Absolutely right. The thing is many of us have been given 'extended' mercies. I know for a fact that I have and so have my children and many people that I know.

God's word says that "...He will have mercy upon whom He will have mercy." So blessed and grateful I am to have been extended His mercy, after mercy, after mercy, after mercy each day.

Great is His faithfullness...how great.

But again, what you have shared has been proven. I don't need to be convinced any further.

Excellent Post :up:

Thanks for that statement.

Starian

Shimmie said:
This is all true and it has been confirmed. There are many more accounts of the same which happen to others.

It's all in the word of God...

Ummmmm, Pharoah (Did he not defy God?)
King Nebercanezzer (sp?)
The King of Assyria (Isaiah 7)
King Herod

The list is endless, BUT can we go back to the beginning of all of this when satan himself tried to over rule and over take God's throne...

So in modern times, if God finds what someone says about him distasteful, he arranges things so they die a horrible death?

shalom

"Let God be praised and his enenmies shattered"? I'm checking myself right now. Thanks Honey for the remind.:)

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
See I kind of see it differently. God doesn't force any one of us to believe. It's a choice. If we believe in Him he gives us protection against satan who is constantly trying to attack us in different ways. When a person not only disbelieves and mock God, the protection is gone. I never saw it as God 'smiting' people....just allowing satan to reach his target.

JMHO.

Honey6928215

nurseN98 said:
See I kind of see it differently. God doesn't force any one of us to believe. It's a choice. If we believe in Him he gives us protection against satan who is constantly trying to attack us in different ways. When a person not only disbelieves and mock God, the protection is gone. I never saw it as God 'smiting' people....just allowing satan to reach his target.

JMHO.
I agree 110%!

*Happily Me*

hmmm, so let's see. what about the babies and all the poor people on the titanic? i guess they must have mocked God too.

While we're at it, how about those poor souls dying from AIDs in Africa? hmmm???? Did they too mock God and he smote them?

this email is ridiculous and has been circulating the internet for some time now. Believe in your faith ladies but do not trust the "facts" in this email. This email is merely a chain letter.

The God that I love doesn't operate on fear.

~Dsylla

*Happily Me*

taken from http://northstatescience.blogspot.com/search/label/Christian%20Myth

not trying to be disrespectful at all. but i'm certain that you all don't want to spread untruths...

Unfortunately, this piece of contrived propaganda has been making the rounds for some time. As noted on the website Crazy Christian Emails, this letter is “…a nice little mix of urban legend, hearsay, threats, and ignorance”. And as with most Christian “knowledge” these days, what is NOT included says far more than few snippets cut out to support a personal conviction. Kurt Vonnegut reached 84 last year and John Lennon made his statement in 1966 but wasn’t murdered until 1980 – God’s Angel of Death needs some target practice! And by the way, Mark David Chapmen, Lennon’s murderer, was a born-again Christian and went to a Christian college – so much for Christians maintaining a higher moral standard than atheists). The last one is a Christian myth, with no data to substantiate the claims - much like Darwin's mythical recanting on his deathbed. If I were to take a rational, scientific approach to this (as a thinking person), I would have to ask the following:
-What are the data on the lives and deaths of “active” Christians (none die horribly? None die at a young age?)? Do they die at a lower rate and greater age than atheists?
-Eight examples hardly comprises a valid statistical sample in a world of several billion people; How does the rate and age of death among atheists worldwide compare? Since this requires specific “Christian” allegiance, how do those rates compare among Muslims? Jews? Hindus? Wiccans?

In answer to that last question, I found some data to see what was not being presented in that letter regarding the relationship between atheism and age at death. Here are some famous atheists and their quotes:

"All thinking men are atheists."
Ernest Hemingway, Died in 1961 at age 62

"I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religion than it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it."

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own -- a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism."
Albert Einstein, died in 1955 at age 76

"I am an atheist, out and out. It took me a long time to say it. I've been an atheist for years and years, but somehow I felt it was intellectually unrespectable to say that one is an atheist, because it assumed knowledge that one didn't have. Somehow it was better to say one was a humanist or agnostic. I don't have the evidence to prove that God doesn't exist, but I so strongly suspect that he doesn't that I don't want to waste my time."
Isaac Asimov, died in 1992 at age 72

"Religion is based . . . mainly on fear . . . fear of the mysterious, fear of defeat, fear of death. Fear is the parent of cruelty, and therefore it is no wonder if cruelty and religion have gone hand in hand. . . . My own view on religion is that of Lucretius. I regard it as a disease born of fear and as a source of untold misery to the human race."

"Fear is the parent of cruelty, therefore it is no wonder if religion and cruelty have gone hand-in-hand."
Bertram Russell, died in 1970 at age 98

"All religions bear traces of the fact that they arose during the intellectual immaturity of the human race – before it had learned the obligations to speak the truth. Not one of them makes it the duty of its God to be truthful and understandable in his communications."

"The most serious parody I have ever heard was this: In the beginning was nonsense, and the nonsense was with God, and the nonsense was God."

"There is no devil and no hell. Thy soul will be dead even sooner than thy body: fear therefore nothing any more."
Freidrich Nietzsche, died in 1900 at age 56

"The wretchedness of religion is at once an expression and a protest against real wretchedness. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the feeling of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of unspiritual conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx, died in 1883 at age 65

"I don't think we're here for anything, we're just products of evolution. You can say 'Gee, your life must be pretty bleak if you don't think there's a purpose' but I'm anticipating a good lunch."
James Watson, still living at the ripe age of 78

"A man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he knows."
Mark Twain, died in 1910 at the age of 75

More where these came from. There are no data whatsoever to suggest that atheists and agnostics live less productive lives than bible-believers. Their deaths come from the same mixture of life events, overall health, genetics and statistical life expectancy as everyone else on the planet. If God is indeed loosing an Angel of Death on the population to kill all those who don’t follow him then the best that can be said is that the Angel acts much like evolution…randomly.

Last edited:

EbonyEyes

nurseN98 said:

JMHO.

See, I kinda share your perspective. When I read the piece, I didn't feel all warm and tingly inside. The piece wasn't oozing of love. I can't pinpoint it exactly, but something about the piece just didn't sit quite right with my spirit. I tried reading it again and didn't feel any better about it. I don't know....

emerald06

Thank you for posting that DSylla. I also agree with Starian. If that chain e-mail helps someone in their walk, that's fine, but I just can't find the merit in it. Sorry.

Blossssom

Wow, that was interesting!

I'm wondering about the murdered people. Could Christians have simply retaliated against them and taken their lives?

GoingNatural

Starian said:

co-signing