Got a touchup today!!!

Lindy

Well, I survived my touchup/trim!!
clap.gif
I have a few sore spots in my scalp (my "kitchen" always seems to end up with a few scabs...
crazy.gif
) but not bad.

My stylist was pretty easy on me with the trim. I reminded him that I'm trying to grow out my layers so he checked my ends, and decided to comb my hair down all around and just trim the bottom areas. That was fine with me!!
grin.gif
I couldn't see what he was doing in the back, but I don't THINK he took a lot off... It's hard to tell though, cuz my hair has volume from the rollerset, so it does look slightly shorter in the back...
ohwell.gif

I won't be able to tell until I wet my hair again in a week or so. But I can see that it isn't shorter than it was when I went in there today, so I'm not stressed... I love the way my ends look after they've been trimmed!! Nice and even, and not straggley any more!!
smile.gif

good for you glad that your experience (minus the scabs) was a good one. I dont know when the next time Ill be going to a stylist

Glad to hear of your good experience
smile.gif
. It's always nice to hear when the stylists are working with you.

Chichi
bdance.gif

Well, the smiley face next to your title let me know that this was going to be a good post. I'm glad everything went well for you, and to know that it's not shorter than when you went in and you got a trim, is a wonderful feeling. I can't wait to see!

[ QUOTE ]
Chichi said:
It's always nice to hear when the stylists are working with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's better when you have a male stylist. I always flirt with him a little. Like yesterday when he picked up the scissors, I gave him a look, and he said "yeah, yeah, I know, just a little trim" and I said "that's right, cuz I know you don't want me to leave here sad today, right??" (
laugh.gif
) He said "Oh, no!!! Cuz if you're sad, I'm sad..." I was thinking "yeah, right... not half as sad as me, plus you'd only be sad cuz I might not come back here again and give you your $80 every four months!!"
lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
fresh cut ends are the best!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!!! you'll be happier in the long run and I'm sure your hair has grown!!!

{HOw long did you wait to get a touchup? never mind I read the entire thread...like i'm suppose to }
laugh.gif

Congrats Lindy!
clap.gif
Um, I'm really glad you had a good experience and all but how you gone NOT post pics of your touchup?? Girl you betta whip that digi cam out an update that album
laugh.gif
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Brooke007 said:
how you gone NOT post pics of your touchup?? Girl you betta whip that digi cam out an update that album
laugh.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

blush.gif
I will, soon... I promise!!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hiza said:
I love your haircolor lindy!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Hiza!! Yours is beautiful, too!! Nice highlights!!
up.gif

Thanks everyone!!
smile.gif
DSD, I gotta tell you that your hair is looking fabulous!! I love your avatar pic!!
clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
Thanks everyone!!
smile.gif
DSD, I gotta tell you that your hair is looking fabulous!! I love your avatar pic!!
clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks a lot!
smile.gif

Glad to hear you had a good touch up. I love the color of your hair. I want to lighten my hair up a bit but I'm too chicken. Did you take pics yet?
Flahssssss.gif

Back