Got any photos of your hair at its funniest?

Nay

We all have those photos of our hair that just crack us up.
The photos that make you say, "What was I thinking?" or "What was she thinking?" or "I'm glad my hair finally grew."

Anyway, I thought I'd share a photo of Nay, the early days.
Here it is: http://harold93551.tripod.com/nayreg

That's me and my twin brother. Do we look "country" or what?! My brother looks like he's thinking, "Yup, I'd better go milk them cows." And did my mom actually try to put my itty-bitty hair into a ponytail

Fortunately, I've come a long way from my humble hair beginnings!

Well, anyone else have any funny photos to share?

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
@ milking cows!

Pineapples waves and shoulder duster earrings. Not funny-- just very, very sad.
My bangs were glued to forehead with that brown gel and my scalp on FIRE when this pic was taken!

AFashionSlave

How about this picture of me. A few months ago I decided to try to do my own kinky twist with extensions.

Don't laugh too hard!

InsertCleverNameHere

Awww, all these pics are so cute. The kiddie pics are just adorable and I think those kinky twists have character! Who needs the boring old ones that just hang?

Nay

Oh, my aching side. You guys have me laughing out loud!

Fashionslave, I think you are winning the prize -- but it's a close race.

Sassygirl, you were smiling through the fire, huh? Too funny!

AFashionSlave

[ QUOTE ]
ReaLuvsAOxymoron said:
Awww, all these pics are so cute. The kiddie pics are just adorable and I think those kinky twists have character! Who needs the boring old ones that just hang?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea Right!

AFashionSlave

[ QUOTE ]
Nay said:
Oh, my aching side. You guys have me laughing out loud!

Fashionslave, I think you are winning the prize -- but it's a close race.

Sassygirl, you were smiling through the fire, huh? Too funny!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nay,
The funniest thing about me trying to add in my own weave was that I really thought I could do it as well as a professional. I strolled up in the beauty supply store & walked up to the counter with a cocky attitude.
"Yes I will take six bags of the black puffy screw kanekelon"

Girl I just knew I that I would be lookin good when I was finished. I got half way done with my hair and my parrots refused to come to me.
My birds took one look at my hair and hid under the coffee table.
This hair style traumatized my pets!!!

AFashionSlave

If you guys really want to see some funny photos. I threw a bachelorette party a few months ago. I just re-posted the photos in my album.

pm me if you want the password.

InsertCleverNameHere

Man, I think I burned my worse one. My hair was coming out in bunches from the curl I begged my mommy to let me have. Well, by this time, I had about 4 inches of hair and I had the nerve to have it in a side ponytail! There I was with that twig on the side of my head. Not to mention, I had a sunburned nose in that pic, too. I really hopw I burned it. God forbid I become famous or something and they dig THAT picture up!

Nay

Fashionslave, I was just looking at your hair photos. You have great imagination and versatility!

(You guys were OUT OF CONTROL at the bachelorette party!!!!!)

Nay

I think we have a new WINNER!!!

Shan, your rollerset results were too funny! Girl, thanks for sharing. That had me laughing.