Got2b Moisturizing Conditioner

nmfsc

Hello, this is caraSC, I found my original log in name and password
smile.gif
. I have a product recommendation for anyone seeking a moisturizing conditioner, Got2b moisturizing conditioner. I purchased this conditioner on yesterday to use as a con wash. I have seen posts about the deep conditioner in the tub, but decided to use this one instead because the bottle says is rehydrates, detangles and moisturizes. Well, my my, I love this conditioner. I am going on 8 weeks post relaxer and this conditioner softened up my new growth so much I could cry from joy! lol Not only that, my hair is shiny and feels like I could go another 3 weeks before a touch-up, which would be 11 weeks (the longest I have ever gone) if necessary. The wet comb out was lovely, no tangles. The slip was wonderful considering the amount of new growth I have and very little hair loss. My hair is full of bounce and shine. I am going to have to try the deep conditioner in the tub soon, because I am truly in love with this conditioner. I do wet rollersets, btw, and my hair does not look like I have a forest under there. I do not have access to the ingredients right now because I am at work, but there is no mineral oil, petroleum or bad alcohols. There are some light cones and dimethicone and a bunch of stuff I cannot pronounce
laugh.gif
If anyone has used this conditioner, please share your experience with it as I am curious about what others think.

Peace!

Awright, SuperG, here ya' go, scraight off the bottle
grin.gif

"Feed your head!" Moisturizing conditioner detangles, hydrates and helps prevent breakage. Restores shine and manageability lost through chemical treatments and thermal styling. Leaves hair detangled, soft and smooth."

Water, cetyl alcohol, C13-14 isoparaffin, amodimethicone, behentrimonium chloride, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine,glycine soja (soybean) protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed wheat starch, retinyl palmitate, vitamin E, ascorbic acid, panthenol, stearyl alcohol, hydroxyethylcellulose, propylene glycol, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, disodium EDTA, citric acid, methylparaben, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, orange 4, red 40.

Does anyone know much about some of the long-lettered words and what they do exactly?

Well, you know it's only $4 and some change at your local drugstore. Go 'head, give it a try, you know you want to
poke.gif

I think that C13-14 isoparaffin maybe mineral oil or similar to it, because the other name for mineral oil is paraffin liquidum, but if it works for you, I say stick with it. Most conditioners have mineral oil, including Joico and Keracares, so I wouldn't worry too much!

Hmm, interesting, thank you sithembile. I am currently on a quest to stay away from products that contain mineral and petroleum. Most of my favorite conditions, as you stated, contain mineral oil and those are Motions and Keracare. It is not that mineral oil causes me any strife, I am curious to see how my hair reacts without that ingredient. Perhaps C13-14 isoparaffin is a mild mineral oil type ingredient or something?

Back