Please vote for your favorite moisturizing conditioner.

What's your favorite moisturizer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those who like AO Honeysuckle Rose...do you use it as a moisturizing PREPOO or an AFTER SHAMPOO DEEP CONDITIONER?? Because I use it as a prepoo and it works great, but I'm on the fence about it being a good after shampoo conditioner....

It works perfectly every way I use it.
I use it for:

- Prepoo
- Conditioner After Shampoo
- Conditioner After Co Wash
- Deep Conditioner w/ heat
- Deep Conditioner w/o heat

The only thing I dont use it for is as a leave-in cream - but I have never tried to either... hmm...
One of the reasons I love it. I love that its always going to give consistent results EVERY time.
Try it. I actually dont need to use as much when I use it after you shampoo vs. applying on dry hair. It spreads very well through my hair when its wet after washing.

Kenra Moisturizing conditioner is my fave right now.
Motions Moisture plus is runner up.

Humecto is alright. I repurchased the one in the bottle it smelled good but wasnt THAT moisturizing/slippy. If I can find the one in the tub I'm sure I'd like it...

Aussie Moist: My hair remains very moist feeling even after it drys, never had this feeling before with any of the many conditioners that I felt that worked well, so far I find this one very satisfying.

Aubrey Organics Honeyscukle Rose IS THE BUSINESS!!!

never found anything like it!

i love it for it's all natural, organic ingredients and use it:

on dry hair to dc

overnight as a dc

dilluted with water to cowash

mixed in my Ayurveda pastes

*most recently, thanks to this board* mixed with evoo to seal the ends of my relaxed hair as a leave in, too!

Biotera Reconstructing Cond.
ORS Replenishing Pak
Motions Moisture Plus
Aussie Moist

Sorry, couldn't pick just one...it's a 4-way split between these!

Back