Got2B Tipsy (and other Got2B products?)

sungtongs

When I was relaxed and NOT taking care of my hair LHCF style, I was really big into buying "Got2B Tipsy: 24-Hour Root to Tip Hair Silkener". It smells delicious to me, like fruit flavored cotton candy. :lick:

However, I want to know if it would be bad to put on natural (and I guess relaxed too) hair.

118MFeTij9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The ingredients are:
Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Ppg-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Polyquaternium-11, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Sorbitol, Trideceth-10, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dmdm Hydantoin, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene.

(I read online somewhere that this was being discontinued, but I still want to know because I have 3/4 of a bottle on my shelf from who-knows-when.:drunk:)

That's a whole lot of cons... :perplexed Especially so high on the list.

It has Glycerin and Panthenol though so it shouldn't be too bad but it looks like it would cause a lot of build up. I wouldn't buy it but that's just my opinion for my hair since I'm relaxed and when cones are the 2nd - 4th ingredient it blocks out moisture for me. :look:

I agree, too many cones for my relaxed head. But I guess it really depends how often you shampoo your hair and often you are using the product. It might actually work great for your curls if you don't let the build up get crazy.

Back