Ingredients expert please help RE motions oil free moisturizer

Lexxx

Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methyl Propional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool,

I know its got a trillion cones in there!
Are there any proteins in there?

Thanks

Lexxx

I laugh at the moisturizer concept..... haa!

I KNOW!!!
More fool me for buying it :ohwell:

Credit crunch is hitting me hard, using up all my product, if my hair will let me

i tried this on dry hair and it just felt stiff and coated.
I washed my hair this morning and have coated my hair with this stuff and braided in two, it was stiff at first, but it seems to have softened up.

i am not going anywhere for the next few day and plan to wash and straighten in the next few days, so i thought i would give it a go.

MsChelle

Not sure if there is any protein in it (no expert) but it made my hair feel stiff and dry......it does not moisturize at all.

Lexxx

It's on my sh!t list along with Luster's Pink Lotion....

Funny thing is Luster pink oil is my favourite moisturiser......i know...i know.... :rolleyes: i am probably the only person on this planet that absolutely loves it

been using it for over 20 years, i go out try other stuff, that tears up my hair... makes it 'stiff & dry' then i run back to my beloved pink oil:grin:

Lexxx

At least it has water in it.

OP, this may be one of the times it's better to just take the loss and throw it out.

moisturisers with too much water in them, dont work for my hair, or with protein

i must admit i am absolutely loving the smell of it in my hair.

I guess when i dries i will see,