Growth W/ Fake Hair Pictures & Powerpoint

Monigirl

I learned about Reniece by looking at her Fotki page when I first found out about LHCF & Fotki albums 3 years ago and seeing her amazing hair growth through the use of weave styles. She does amazing hair and has succesfully grown allot of womens hair out and her hair with the use of extension (fake hair). :yep: (take a look at Post#9 too ... More progress pics posted)

http://www.reniece.com/EZ-PhotoAlbum...ave/index.html

Offical Website: http://www.reniece.com/index.html

Just sharing for those who are curious and wanted to see real results. This woman provides a great weave regimen for her clients.

http://www.reniece.com/EZ-PhotoAlbum/GrowthWithWeave/Growth008.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://www.reniece.com/EZ-PhotoAlbum/GrowthWithWeave/Growth009.jpg

Pic Clients Hair 5/23/05 - Trimmed off the thin ends
She wore full weaves throughout the whole growing process.

She stretched out the time between relaxers (5-6 months)

The only thing is, she had to go to Iraq for 4 months (shortly after this appointment) in the middle of the growth challenge. Eek! So it was a set-back. Since the water is so hard and the climate is so dry, it wreaked havoc on her hair.
(Back/Side Shot)

Pic of Clients hair after weave regimen over 1 year later
7/14/06 - Slightly over 1 year later
Hair is fuller than it was initally! Plus, it is longer as you can see :eek:)

Now the only thing is....she has go Irag AGAIN for 4 months at the end of this year :(
(Back/Front shot)

Last edited:

MrsWatson

::: in my Flava Flav voice ::: WOOOOOOOOOOW! That is mighty impressive...i've been thinking about getting a weave..this might have been the deciding factor!

adf23

That is impressive indeed!

At first, the title of this thread lead me to believe that there were going to be pics of people that used "fake hair pictures", adjusting them in powerpoint, to give the illusion of growth. I'm slow :drunk:

Last edited:

TwistedRoots

Back2Life Back2ReLaxer!

At first, the title of this thread lead me to believe that there were going to pics of ppl that used "fake hair pictures", adjusting them in powerpoint, to give the illusion of growth. I'm slow :drunk:

Not slow I thought the same thing :look:. LOL!

Monigirl

At first, the title of this thread lead me to believe that there were going to pics of ppl that used "fake hair pictures", adjusting them in powerpoint, to give the illusion of growth. I'm slow :drunk:

Oooops....I see what you mean. Dang it!! I am not very good w/ titles.:giggle:

Monigirl

Correct to First Post: (sorry ladies I have the Flu:sick:) Don't know why I am out of bed:sleeping:. Anywho here is the correct client pic in order and progress.

11/2005 - Severe Damage
This client had some sort of glued-on quick-weave. She said that she had to cut it out of her hair, plus a lot of her hair came out with the glue.....which resulted in what you see here in the picture.

She started out with a full weave for this 11/05 appointment. All other appointments were full-head weaves.

I did not relax her hair until 6/29/06 (7 months later)

You can see how short the hair is in the back area

Relaxer - 6/29/06

See how the nape area has filled a bit!

She's making progress - she still has more growing to do :)

PoisedNPolished

Ha! I thought that's what it meant also! Then I saw photos of Reniece and I was :blush: to see she was using power point to draw people's weave on :lachen:But now that I have an understanding... I LOVE WEAVE! I am trying to keep sew ins this whole year, and when I am not rocking a weave I will have on a wig!

Monigirl

Ha! I thought that's what it meant also! Then I saw photos of Reniece and I was :blush: to see she was using power point to draw people's weave on :lachen:But now that I have an understanding... I LOVE WEAVE! I am trying to keep sew ins this whole year, and when I am not rocking a weave I will have on a wig!

OT: Wow!! Your July 06-07 progress is like WOW!!!:)