Reniece has a new stylist in Georgia!!!!

Desarae

:grin:Hey Laaaadiiiiiiies......It's official!

Our own Tamika Bell a.k.a. dontspeakdefeat has completed healthy hair and weave training with Reniece and Co. and is now accepting appointments in the Atlanta, GA area!!!

:bouncy:

Reniece is also recommending Tamika on her website www.reniece.com
(which says a lot imo)

Be sure out Tamika's site! Her pictures of her work looks great and she is such a nice lady! www.tamikabell.com

She also has a new YouTube account: (can you tell i'm a fan?:look:)
www.youtube.com/tamikabellweaves

I don't know about y'all but i'm about to try and get an appointment in not now, but RIGHT NOW!

Last edited:

JayAnn0513

I make 30 look good!
How cool is that!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! I need a Houston LHCF hair professional to step up and be next!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Crystal

Aww... good for DSD! I remember when she was in hair school. Glad to see she followed her passion and is doing well. I love her site and she's got mad skills... I wish I were closer...I'm thinking of a weave for the summer.

Keen

I've always wish I could go to DSD even before this. She seems to be my kind of stylist.

kweenameena

Wow...congrats DSD!!!

This explains why her work started to remind me of Reniece's (which is a great thing!).
Someone posted pics from when they visited DSD and everyone mentioned that it looked like Reniece's work. It's wonderful that Reniece is willing to teach others to be "hair whisperers" as well.:grin:

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Wow...congrats DSD!!!

This explains why her work started to remind me of Reniece's (which is a great thing!).
Someone posted pics from when they visited DSD and everyone mentioned that it looked like Reniece's work. It's wonderful that Reniece is willing to teach others to be "hair whisperers" as well.:grin:
When I saw that post I was tickled. Reniece is a wonderful stylist and person. It is a pleasure working with her!

My Friend

Congratulations DSD! I'm glad you've gotten the opportunity to learn Reniece's style and I know you will be very successful.

Honi

There is no board.
Wow! How exciting is that for her? I just love the way Reniece trims hair. I wish both ladies were near me not for a weave but cause I don't feel like doing my hair sometimes :giggle:

She will do extremely well. So happy for ya DSD! :grin:

Ese88

thats wonderful! i wish i was near both ladies but unfortunately i'm on the other side of the pond

janeemat

Congrats DSD! I have told my husband that once I'm tired of self relaxing, I will be visisting 4 times a year to DSD to do my relaxers. It's a neighboring state, no incovenience at all.:yep:

Jetblackhair

Congratulations DSD! I remember when you were in beauty school, so it's really nice to see your career on the up and up!!

theAlist

dontspeakdefeat

Congratulations!!!!

If I was in GA I would be your next customer :lol:

Is there any weave brand that you recommend? BSS hair? I'm looking for some now, something coarse like Janet King Yaki (which is sold out everywhere).

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Congratulations, DSD!!!!! Continued success and blessings to you. Now there are two supercalifragilisticexpialidocious professional hair care providers out there for us! Yeah!