Reniece has a new stylist in Georgia!!!!

FeelinIt

Congrats DSD!!! I remember when you first started school, I'm a quite member but I keep up. Keep up the good work. Healthy hair weaves will be offered in Texas soon, ladies I'm claiming it! Got licensed just for this last year.

Well girl hurry up! I'm in Houston waiting. You've already got a customer here!

FeelinIt

She is all booked up until at least the end of June. Maybe you can get in the next go round. I was at her open consultation day in February and over 70 ladies showed up. It was an all day event! She's that busy. :yep::yep: Just make sure to be on her mailing list. She will send you updates about what's going on.

My co-worker JUST got an appointment with her June or July. We're in Houston. She signed up for an appointment over a year ago! She's got her plane ticket and is on her way. I can't wait to see hair!

DSD I'm going to have to make a trip to GA from TX until we get a stylist here. I'm going to tell my friend about you too. Looking forward to more developments from you.

mscocoface

Okay so wheeeeeeennnnnn is someone setting up on the West Siiiiide?

California that is around the south county area I will even go to LA. YEP!!!

D.Lisha

Congrats chick! You're in a neighboring state from my hometown (S.C) so i'm willing to make that trip! I'm know for a fact that I will probably hitting you up for a relaxer before I go on my FL vaca! Happy to see another healthy hair activists make it in the beauty industry! No more SHS over here! woot woot! :yay:

tasha7239

DSD is truly a wonderful, wonderful, professional and person. I posted my experience with her a while back. Not only did I show up about two hours late, I should up with 17 weeks of NG that I had not detangled. Oh and I came on her off day. She wasn’t upset and understood. I felt really bad. I was flying from Dubai at ATL and the flight is always on time when I have no plans. The one day I am geeked about going to see DSD Dubai want to triple search people. She was very gentle and very knowledgeable. We talked about hair, life, school, Georgia, hair (yeah I said hair twice). The shop was nice. It was perfect. She really set the standard of how business should be conducted. I got a relaxer, treatment, and flat iron. My hair is in my siggy and I added some pics. If you get the chance to go see her please do.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 96
  • photo 4(2).jpg
    photo 4(2).jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 87
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 84

Etherealsmile

DSD is truly a wonderful, wonderful, professional and person. I posted my experience with her a while back. Not only did I show up about two hours late, I should up with 17 weeks of NG that I had not detangled. Oh and I came on her off day. She wasn’t upset and understood. I felt really bad. I was flying from Dubai at ATL and the flight is always on time when I have no plans. The one day I am geeked about going to see DSD Dubai want to triple search people. She was very gentle and very knowledgeable. We talked about hair, life, school, Georgia, hair (yeah I said hair twice). The shop was nice. It was perfect. She really set the standard of how business should be conducted. I got a relaxer, treatment, and flat iron. My hair is in my siggy and I added some pics. If you get the chance to go see her please do.

your hair is beautiful! She did an amazing job:grin:

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach

Thanks Taska! It was an extreme pleasure having you as a client. See you soon!

so so chic

Congrats DSD!!! Just wanted to say how wonderful of a stylist you are. I posted pics of her work a while back, but here they are for anyone who may not have seen them! DSD is definitely the bomb. She is very nice and professional, and specializes in healthy hair and is equally good at styling.

Last edited:

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Congrats DSD!!! Just wanted to say how wonderful of a stylist you are. I posted pics of her work a while back, but here they are for anyone who may not have seen them! DSD is definitely the bomb. She is very nice and professional, and specializes in healthy hair and is equally good at styling.

Thanks Lady! You are too kind.:yep: