GUESS WHAT!!! GOT A TOUCH UP AND A HAIR CUT

babyanjel

I also cut my hair recently.
Don't you love how your ends feel thicker and look so much healthier?

Your hair seems to grow fast so I have no doubt that you'll be at healthy waistlength in no time!

lonei

Beautiful and healthy, are you going to carry on rollersetting? Did you notice a difference in the texture?

Nanyanika

babyanjel said:
I also cut my hair recently.
Don't you love how your ends feel thicker and look so much healthier?

Your hair seems to grow fast so I have no doubt that you'll be at healthy waistlength in no time!
Congrats on your cut! you have pretty hair. To be honest my ends were thick before, i just hated the feel of them.

Nanyanika

lonei said:
Beautiful and healthy, are you going to carry on rollersetting? Did you notice a difference in the texture?
Hi lonei, thank-you very much for allowing me to view your rollersetting pics, I appreciatre all your help. I really like my rollerset the texture is so smooth and moisturised compared to airdrying, i would love to continue rollersetting, as find I don't get breakage either.

Nanyanika

DahomeyAhosi said:
Den good luck on your regrowth journey. I am thinking about using Silk elements after seeing your hair!
Thank-you!! i hope to reach your length one day....this is my second time using silk elements lye and its the best relaxer i've ever used in my hair.