Guess Who is Relaxed Now...

inthepink

I'm glad you made the decision that's best for your hair! I cannot wait to see pictures! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

inthepink

Ms_Kenesha - How does your hair feel, look, etc?? Sounds like you are happy with your experience and I think it's great that you had a trustworthy professional do it for you.

I'm happy that you are happy with your hair, Ms. K /images/graemlins/weird.gif

Enjoy your new look and styling options to the fullest!

Did you relax straight or is it more of a texturized effect? Either way, I know it looks absolutely fabulous!

keylargo

Congrats! I'm happy for you. what's your new regimen? You have a healthy head of hair to restart your journey with.

miss_brown

[ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif I thought you were eye'n my Motions Relaxer for product exchange a little too hard at our DC LHCF meeting. /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

I'm glad you made the decision that's best for you!

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif She was holding onto that bottle a little long, huh?

Kenesha - I am happy that you're happy with your new 'do (although I sorta wish you would have called me first so that I could try to talk you out of it /images/graemlins/smirk.gif ). Whatever makes you happy, sis. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I can't wait to see it /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif .

A_Christian

You've rocked some great hair styles natural and relaxed, it's good you made the decision that you felt was best for you. :)

A

anks

Wow! I'm glad you decided to do what's best for you. I have seen your album and I know exactly how beautiful your hair is relaxed just as well as natural...so go for it girl!!!! Do your thang! I can't wait to see pictures. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

melodee

You'll look good any way you choose to wear your hair. Guess you could have taken that relaxer up for trade at the last meeting anyway.

amy1234

congratulations! I'm glad that your happy with you're decision , may whatever makes you happy- keep you happy /images/graemlins/up.gif

ms_kenesha

I SWEAR I thought it was CPR /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Actually seeing your beautiful bouncing texlaxed hair helped to inspire me as well! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif I thought you were eye'n my Motions Relaxer for product exchange a little too hard at our DC LHCF meeting. /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ms_kenesha

I knew you wouldn't judge me LON, you're too sweet /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ms. K:

I hope you didn't think that I wouldn't support you in this decision. Of course, I would've. Cheers to you for following your heart. I'm still proud of you...and yes, I'm STILL a friend, no matter if you're relaxed, nappy or a textie! Love ya, girl...

[damn, where are those graemlins???]

[/ QUOTE ]

ms_kenesha

It feels really soft and I have it in a layered flip, the longest part is neck length. Last night I put some CD Hair Milk on it, to make sure to moisturize it. I plan on washing it either this week or weekend. I want to go to Ulta and get the Nioxin to make sure that my scalp is fully "open".

[ QUOTE ]
Ms_Kenesha - How does your hair feel, look, etc?? Sounds like you are happy with your experience and I think it's great that you had a trustworthy professional do it for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

ms_kenesha

I'm wearing it straight now, but hoping I can wear it wavy/curly. When she was rinsing my hair and before she rollerset it, I looked in the mirror and there was a slight wave left, so I'm hoping I can maximize that with Tracy's curly look instructions.

[ QUOTE ]
Did you relax straight or is it more of a texturized effect? Either way, I know it looks absolutely fabulous!

[/ QUOTE ]

ms_kenesha

Thanks, I can't wait for you to see it. Whenever we go out on the town again, huh?

[ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif She was holding onto that bottle a little long, huh?

Kenesha - I am happy that you're happy with your new 'do (although I sorta wish you would have called me first so that I could try to talk you out of it /images/graemlins/smirk.gif ). Whatever makes you happy, sis. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I can't wait to see it /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif .

[/ QUOTE ]

Country gal

So now who is going to be my natural hair guniea pig?????? Or give me support when I want to perm again. /images/graemlins/whyme.gif I felt betrayed only for a few seconds. /images/graemlins/grin.gif At least now you know what your natural hair is like. I liked your natural hair and your shoulder length, permed hair. Has the non fiance seen it yet? At least now you can say you permed your hair not be forced to stick with a style your mother decided for you. At least now I understand a little more about my natural hair.

MissBrown- I hope you are still natural. I am going to come to you for support when I get tired of dealing with my tighly coil hair.

EXSQUISIT

I'm late and equally surprised, but I'm glad you are happy with your decision. I'm sure it looks wonderful. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

BeautyOfTruth

Miss K, I'm happy because you are happy! You look cute either way. And I'm glad that everything went well with the stylist. /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

I am not able to check in as much, so I am seeing this thread a little late. /images/graemlins/wave.gif

ChildlikeEmpress

I noticed your new sig line, and I was wondering when you'd make the announcement. /images/graemlins/look.gif Anyway, as long as you're happy, that's what matters most. Congrats to you on doing what makes you happy. I know it probably wasn't easy.

~Rochelle. /images/graemlins/Rose.gif

GodMadeMePretty

I totally missed this post and wouldn't have seen it had it not been for SherryLove's and Ayanapooh's posts. You know what you want your hair to look like so who are we to say anything but "do you."

skegeesmb

Ms.K as long as you're happy with your decision, I'm all for it! Just don't go missin' your natural hair like me! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MissJ

Oh wow, I wasn't expecting this, but congrats on your decision to rejoin us relaxed LHCF members! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif