Hair breakage

Divake22

Cathy Howse says it is impossible to eliminate breakage altogether. Do y'all think that is true? I washed my hair yesterday and lost about 6-10 strands (mixture of shedding/breakage) which I think is good. I would have lost maybe 2 strands if I didn't not comb through the Emergencia.

Your thoughts?

P.S--Also, I am 5 wks out from my last touch-up and my hair has never felt so soft, healthy, bouncy and shiny without heat ever! Thanks ladies.:)

Missi

I think she is true: even all the baggying and protective style: there will be a strand that will break off. Every single strand isn't perfect and I have to understand that some more: cuz I will blame my products and buy new stuff (pjism). ~HTH~

FlawedBeauty

I AGREE ALSO. I DONT THINK YOU CAN EVER HAVE ZERO BREAKAGE. THERE MAY ALWAYS BE ONE OR TWO STRANDS THAT WANTS TO DO ITS OWN THING LOL.

Cichelle

I think it's possible to go through periods of time where we have so little breakage that we don't notice it. But in the long run I don't think it's possible to have no breakage, ever. So, I agree with her.

luvmesumhair

Divake22 said:
Cathy Howse says it is impossible to eliminate breakage altogether. Do y'all think that is true? I washed my hair yesterday and lost about 6-10 strands (mixture of shedding/breakage) which I think is good. I would have lost maybe 2 strands if I didn't not comb through the Emergencia.

Your thoughts?

P.S--Also, I am 5 wks out from my last touch-up and my hair has never felt so soft, healthy, bouncy and shiny without heat ever! Thanks ladies.:)

I agree with the rest of the ladies. Your hair sheds. Thats just life.

By the way, what is your regimen to soft, healthy, bouncy and shiny hair and you are 5 wks? Sounds good!