Hair Crush Of All My Hair Crushes... Gio's Wave (why Am I Just Now Finding Him??)

vanray

Perhaps, but they should know that comments like that only serve to alienate their former support base. They will be twirling in conditioner alone if they don't get a grip.
Support base? Im not looking for one. Women upholding and reinforcing sexist gender roles and stereotypes does introduce some women to a very particular strain of homophobia and transphobia.

vanray

ohhhhh! you're a dude! wow that's so rare in these parts. how long is your hair? what's your reggie? are you loc' d or free flowing?

so many questions!:lol:
My hair is past my nipples....Idk what length that would qualify as. Reggie...Dont really have too much of one. I just keep it clean, deep condition, use leave in, protective style it and keep it pushing. Im not loc'd. Not ready for that kind of committment.

My favourite products are: Aussie Moist Shamp and Condish, Any Garnier Fructis Condish, Cantu Leave In, Cantu Deep Condish, SM JBCO Leave In, JBCO Masque, and Protective Mist Bodifier.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Lovely hair! More power to all the people with hair past WL. I reconsider my life decisions every wash day and I'm only APL to BSL :rofl:

It's too much for me personally but his hair is lovely nonetheless :yep:

YvetteWithJoy

On break
My hair is past my nipples....Idk what length that would qualify as. Reggie...Dont really have too much of one. I just keep it clean, deep condition, use leave in, protective style it and keep it pushing. Im not loc'd. Not ready for that kind of committment.

My favourite products are: Aussie Moist Shamp and Condish, Any Garnier Fructis Condish, Cantu Leave In, Cantu Deep Condish, SM JBCO Leave In, JBCO Masque, and Protective Mist Bodifier.

Well, you know the power of the Wet Brush, so you're all right with me! :wave:

cocosweet

He's got a great head of hair. I could see myself playing in it. :look: If he cut off half the length, he'd still have a lot.

JerriBlank

I saw this on fb. And someone had the nerve to try and "correct" his detangling method :lol:
Umm, he doesn't need any hair advice. Lmao. Gorgeous hair! Men have it so easy. Women like to keep their hair styled, and styling can hinder our retention. They can slap it in a bun and go.

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
My comment has nothing to do with homophobia. My PERSONAL preference is a man with short hair. In fact, I love the bald heads and beards combo. While this guys hair is beautiful the entire package is not to my liking.

ETA: didn't realized you were a guy. I can't talk to you like I do the sistahs.

All the homophobia and double standards coming out.

Last edited:

sunnieb

He has a nice personality and a whole lotta hair!

How long did it take him to grow all of that hair? Looks like a lot of work.