I pampered my hubby's hair and now he understands!

azul11

Re: I pampered my hubby\'s hair and now he understands!

i had to fish this info out because i wanted to get tips on guy's hair care and so far i have nothing except for ms kenesha (thanks girl). i wondering about robin does your guy use anything else after he uses the s-curl. i have world of curls gel and i have elasta qp. i want shine and i want managability. i am wondering can you use both? please i really need advice and i feel like i am witts end. /images/graemlins/whyme.gif /images/graemlins/nono.gif God bless you all.

Honeyhips

Lovely

This is so cute, I've pampered by boyfriend and now it is at the point where when he buys anything he asks me if the products are OK. He doesn't like my Product Junkie obsession though. He is like you havd 2months to find a staple product and that is it. He listens intently too. He also remembered when I told him to not let me cut my hair or relax it. I had barely remembered saying that.

pebbles

Hi azul11,

I have two boys, ages 10 and 8. I can tell you what I do for them. I use Cream of Nature Shampoo for dry/damaged hair or Nexxus Botanoil Shampoo to wash their hair. After they come out of the shower, I just towel dry their hair and use either Duke curl activator with Jojoba oils, Dudley's PCA moisture retainer or Elasta QP Recovery Moisturizer on their hair while it's still damp. I also, on occasion, use the ic hair polisher to give their hair a smooth shine. They both have great looking hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Hope I was able to help a little. /images/graemlins/look.gif

azul11

yes thank you. do guys use conditioner? would the breakthru shampoo be enough? i dont think they would know what a conditioner was unless it slapped them across the head. already i mentioned hair care and they cringed like puttting a good quality shampoo and condtioner on their heads would turn them into women. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif God bless you all.

pebbles

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
i dont think they would know what a conditioner was unless it slapped them across the head. already i mentioned hair care and they cringed like puttting a good quality shampoo and condtioner on their heads would turn them into women.

[/ QUOTE ] LOL, very true in a lot of cases. /images/graemlins/grin.gif
If my boys had long hair, I would use a good conditioner like Pantene on their hair. I keep their hair short, and the Cream of Nature is a shampoo/conditioner and makes their hair so soft, they don't need more. I'm not familiar with breakthru, but I have heard good things about it from some of the board members. /images/graemlins/smile.gif