Hair Cut

momi

Has anyone here every had a "drastic" hair cut and later regretted it?

I sat in my stylist chair and requested a hair cut with:

• no picture
  • vague instructions
My 12 inches are more like 2 1/2. I have been sick to my stomach (literaly) since said incident. I have been known to be impulsive, but this time I am truly paying the price. I do not have even enough in the back to braid...

Look on the bright side, look at this as a nice fresh start with all the info here and people growing one inch a month....you will have length in no time. In the mean time you better rock that short look! Its summer and you dont have to worry about tying your hair up cos its hot. Think Big! Put some big hoops on and play with a the look a little before you know it you will have length than you will know what to do with. I have short hair before and since picking up on LHCF my hair is growing so fast its had to believe considering how I used to abuse.

Has anyone here every had a "drastic" hair cut and later regretted it?

I sat in my stylist chair and requested a hair cut with:

• no picture
  • vague instructions
My 12 inches are more like 2 1/2. I have been sick to my stomach (literaly) since said incident. I have been known to be impulsive, but this time I am truly paying the price. I do not have even enough in the back to braid...

I'm sorry you're not happy with the haircut. I have to ask, what "vague instructions" did you give that resulted in a 9 1/2" haircut?

I've done this at least you just got a short style, I used to just hack off up to 5 inches of hair so it doesn't make my braid look fuzzy:look:

I say rock the look and enjoy the fresh beginning it'll grow out in no time. I have a short curly weave at the mo and I'm TOTALLY loving it!

I'm sorry you are not liking your cut, but like the other ladies have said, it's a fresh start.

I had some overprocessed ends on my hair from a no-lye relaxer and last night I couldn't take them anymore. I chopped them off. I went from past shoulder length to chin/bottom of neck length all around. I didn't need to cut that much, but I wanted a fresh start with healthy hair all around. :yep:

I've learned alot, and now I know what to do with my hair and what works, so I'm not really worried. I think it looks so much better and I'm confident that it will grow back.

Best wishes to you...

Thanks ladies for the encouraging words...
Proverbs says "apples of gold are like gold in silver settings" - refering to kind words. I really needed someone just to understand my feelings...

I know there is nothing I can do about it now. I will rock the short cut and make the most of it: As we all know - hair does indeed grow :spinning:

1393349617_2e953757e7.jpg

Back