I Just Got 5" Cut! ***Pics***

Qurlyqt

I've had some difficulties with my hair since last April when I got that gosh-awful Ouidad cut from a stylist who says she "specializes in naturally curly hair." So after dealing with knots, tangles, split ends, etc. for 1 year, 1 month, and 19 days, I went and let my usual stylist give me a professional cut.

I couldn't decide if I just wanted to cut all of my hair off into a 2" curly fro or just let her eliminate all of the damaged hair (which I knew it would be a major cut). Once I got in the chair, my stylist said she would opt for the latter.

Anyway, here are the results...

Pic #1 - Before the cut
Pic #2 - Immediately following the cut
Pic #3 - After wearing rollers for a couple of hours

Attachments

• 2009 - 04.jpg
    2009 - 04.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC08683.jpg
    DSC08683.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC08698.jpg
    DSC08698.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 113

ladylibra

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! :wallbash: you know this is exactly what i want to do to get rid of my layers... doggone it! i am sooooooo tempted now :perplexed your hair looks so lovely, i want a nice even U-shape like yours! :grin:

CenteredGirl

Well now young lady, I applaud you for just taking out all the stuff that was causing you grief. That takes kahunas. From the pictures, you hair looked healthy before and after, but I know you KNOW best about what's the best for your hair.

It's lovely.

BostonMaria

You have beautiful hair! Love the picture in your siggie

I'm sorry you had to cut so much. What type of cut did she give you that caused so many problems? Was it slicing?

Reecie

Your hair looks so full and healthy! Don't be discouraged. You'll grow back your beautiful hair in no time.