HAIR CUT!!

homegirljiggy

So for my birthday last week I cut my APL length hair into a short pixie/halle berry do... I wanted to cut off all of my relaxed hair but the guy refused to do it.... now its hot as hell, and I want a relaxer because the back is kinky/natural, while the front/top is relaxed straight. I wanted to cut off all the damage from relaxers and multiple dye jobs over the past few years, I did that for sure, now i want to relax again, and not make the same mistakes.... I dont have a pic, but it looks exactly like Rihanna's hair, and I look like her alittle bit...anybody had a similar change of heart after the cut...

Mook's hair

I'd love to see the pics.

For some reason fotki is buggin out on me right now.

I haven't cut mine off yet but I bet yours is adorable.

homegirljiggy

thanks ladies, I am going to get picks up asap... i have no clue how to style my hair without heat with heat etc, i'm just so used to apl length and longer... oh well it will grow back..

Newtogrow

I know it's a shock!!!!

I used braids for four months before cutting off the permed hair-so mine was not as drastic.

If you still have permed hair, you could opt to go to the barber. Ladies with the buzz cut are so cute.

Then, your hair styling is a no-brainer and no heat damage. Or get braids like me.