Hair difference

Sandy

Is it true that one side of your hair is thiner than the other. Over the last year I've noticed that one side is thiner than the other.

If this is not the general rule, what can be done to make both side have the same density.

sweetcocoa

It is for me(most of my life)....but since I started wrapping less and sleeping on the opposite side every other night, I've noticed less of a difference. When I do wrap I alternate the direction I wrap in every other night.

Madison

ive heard that the side that you sleep on the most is always thinner than the other. which is true in my case.

pebbles

The left side of my hair is thinner than the right side. It's been that way all of my life. I've tried sleeping on my right side, but I don't think there is much I can do about it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

LondonDiva

I've never actually noticed this with my hair, but one thing I do notice it I tend to take care of my left side first and a lot more than the right side.

moni

My left side has always been thicker than my right side. I sleep on my right though. *shrug*